Chapter Twenty Eight

Lexi -

"Excuse me, miss?" I heard a faint voice say. I was removed from my thoughts and placed in reality. I looked at the woman who was dressed in a uniform. "Would you like anything to drink? Or eat?" She added on, waving her hands around the trolley in front of her. I shook my head quietly, and watched her move on to the person behind me. I focused back on the sky outside the window. I watched how the clouds moved. How they created strange shapes in the sky. I turned back around to my mum and little sister. How I dragged them away with me. Which was wrong of me. Running away from your problems doesn't fix them. It just makes it worse.

I sat in my chair, next to my sister's, watching the film that was on. I wasn't actually listening to the film, just starring. It was then when I realized the book Cameron gave me was on my lap. I flicked through the pages, admiring the photo's we took together. Each picture came with a memory. A memory that I couldn't remember. I got to the last page when I saw writing. It looked like a letter.

"Dear Lexi,

When I tell people about our relationship, they assume we have been together for years. So, when I do tell them that we was only together for about two months, they tell me it wasn't true love. Nobody can tell you how true your love it except you. Our relationship shows that no matter how long you've known someone, whether it was two years or two months, you can still love them.

When the accident happened, no one could match feelings with me. I felt like my dad had died all over again. And somehow, your accident felt worse. The day that you died, was the worst day of my life. Of anyone's life. How Grace lost her older sister. How your mum lost her first child. How I lost the only girl I had ever loved. The pain that I felt, I never knew was possible to feel. Then watching you open your eyes again, was the most beautiful moment I had ever experienced. So really, the day that you died should be celebrated. Since that's the day you won the war inside you. You brought yourself back to life. Which takes a lot of strength.

This letter/note seems so pointless since it won't bring you back home, it won't bring your memory back, it won't help you feel the same way as I do, but I don't want it to do that. This letter is to show you how much I love you. And how I won't ever stop loving you. Even on my wedding day, the only person I will be thinking about it you. I hope that you spend the rest of your life happy, and meet the love of your life. Just don't forget about me.

I love you.

Love, Cameron"

I watched the tears fall from my eyes onto the page. I closed the book slowly, holding onto it tightly. I tried to wipe away the tears that were created, but more came. I was speechless at the letter Cameron had made.

It was only five minutes after reading the letter, that we landed in New York. I looked outside the window, watching the trees move in the wind. I saw the enormous buildings that held over a thousand people inside. I admired the Staue of Liberty, as we flew over New York. This was the beginning of a new life and I was glad in a way. I was able to start a whole new life in a different state. I could change my whole personality, and no one would notice. No one would care. Somehow, I'm ready. Ready for the challenges I am about to face. And I can't wait.

The End.

A/N: I hope you all liked my fan fiction guys. It took me 4/5 months to write, I think. I am so happy with the results. How so many of you guys love the story, and how I have received so many reads and votes. I never thought it would ever be as big as this. I am quiet sad that the story is finished since I enjoyed writing it so much! Maybe, I will write an extra chapter ;). I just want to say thank you for all of this and the amount of great feedback I have received. Just to let you guys know, I am writing a Matt Espinosa fan fiction now, so if you want to check that out you can! Thanks again guys! Love you all!

Princess_Diamond556

S/o to RheaStyles98! go check out her Harry Styles fan fic!!