Chapter Six

Lexi's POV

I woke up the next morning with a great big smile on my face. I smiled in my morning shower, smiled when putting my make up on (which is very hard) and smiled through eating breakfast. I slipped my white converse on and ran out the door, without saying goodbye, knowing my mum and sister where gone. I plugged in my earphones and played James Arthur's new song. I walked to the beat of the music, as every other person does. I saw other people from my school walking to school. Some where younger and some where in big groups. Then I saw Charlotte. Great.

"Lexi! Hey!" Charlotte screamed from across the road. I waved back and carried on walking, but was stopped by a shoulder pulling me back.

"What are you going to wear tomorrow?" Charlotte said, now on the same road as me. She had Milly and Georgia running behind her.

"Tomorrow?" I didn't know what she was talking about. We wasn't at school tomorrow, so why was she asking me what I was going to wear?

"My party? I invited you right?" She lent on one leg and placed her arm on her right hip. She tilted her head a little, looking confused.

"Oh yeah, right. Erm, I dunno? A dress?" I lied. I had no idea what I was going to wear.

"Cool! Bye," After that she walked off, with her two slaves running behind her with her bag and folders. It was embarrassing watching them pamper Charlotte.

I plugged my earphones back in and kept walking. I had just walked past the corner shops when someone quite large jumped onto me. I was about to shout at them when I realised who it was.

"Cameron! What the hell!" I joked, pushing his hard chest slighty. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled as his touch tickled me. Other people looked at us and frowned. I didn't care.

'Quit it! That tickles!" I screamed, as he hugged tighter.

"What? Hugging tickles you? Wow," He joked, stopping and slipping his hand into mine. I smiled at him and pulled him to the crossing lights.

"Come on, we'll be late," We ran across the crossing, laughing.

"Oh, I need to ask you something!" He burst out. I looked to him and he was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Will you go to Charlotte's party with me?" I smiled. Cameron has only been here a day and already got asked to a party.

"Course I will!" I hugged him with my free arm and we carried on walking to school. I would normally get the bus to school, but today I was a bit early and decided to walk.

When we arrived at the prison people call school, I met Ria and the other girls to introduce them properly to Cameron.

"Girls, this is Cameron. The new boy," He wrapped his arm around my waist as I said that and pulled me closer in.

"And your already together?" Holly asked.

"Yeah, we are together," Cameron said, glaring at Holly.

"Oh Lex, about tomorrow. My mum said she can take-" She started, breaking the silence between us all. Me and Cameron looked at each other.

"Ri, I'm actually going with... Cameron," I trailed off, interrupting her also. Ria just starred at me, with this evil look.

"I'm sorry, Cameron asked me this morning. We hadn't sorted anything out anyway!" I tried hugging her but she pushed me away and walked off. Holly followed. I turnt to Cameron and fell into her shoulder.

"Why does everything go wrong for me?" I mumbled into his shirt.

"You can go with her if you want. I will just meet you there?" He said, rubbing my back.
I lifted myself off his chest and sniffed.

"No, I want to go with you," He smiled and bent down to kiss me gently and quickly.

"I have no idea what I'm going to wear though. Come shopping with me after school?" I looked up to him smiling and using puppy dog eyes.

"Of course," He smiled back and kissed me again.

"Come on, let's go," I said, pulling his arm.

School dragged on. It seemed like every lesson went on for three hours. Ria didn't talk to me all day. She ignored me and avoided my questions. I do feel bad because of what Georgia did to her, but she can't be with me every hour of the day.
When the end-of-the-day bell went, I rushed to meet Cameron in maths. His class was a little bit late so I waited outside. I looked through the window of the classroom door and saw he was laughing and joking with Charlotte. She was pushing his shoulder and he was doing it back. My heart dropped a tiny bit, but I can't expect him not to talk to any girls. Can I?
The door burst open and I was greeted by twenty plus students. Cameron walked out with Charlotte, not even noticing me. She was feeling his arms and complimenting his muscle. My heart dropped again. Once everyone moved out the way, I called Cameron's name. He looked round nervously. He smiled and said goodbye to Charlotte. I walked over and questioned him, once Charlotte had left.

"Why was you with, Charlotte?" He laughed nervously.

"She just came over to me and started pushing and feeling my arms. That's all," He pulled a smile that I had never seen before. A nervous one.

"Oh, okay. Erm, you ready?" I asked. I was very suspicious. He was acting differently.

"Yeah, sure!" He linked his hand into mine and pulled me through the corridors. His hands were very sweaty. What was wrong with him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS - sorry i havent updated in a while. Been busy as it was halloween and its the october half term! BUTT ive updated now so yayy! Sorry if it seems a little rushed in, I have had comments about how Cameron and Lexi have only just met and now there together, but it will get better! If you want to make a side banner or a gif or anything for this story, send it to me and I will dedicate a chapter to you !