Chapter Nine

Lexi's POV

Later on in the day, Cameron and I went back to mine as I needed to get ready. He bought his clothes with him to get dressed at my house. We both sat in my room, waiting to get ready. 

"Wear this for me," He asked, holding the black lace thong he got out yesterday. 

"Why?" I giggled. 

"Because I think it would look sexy on you," He said, walking towards me kissing me gently.

"Okay then," I giggled and placed it on my dress layed on my bed. I got out my straighteners and started to curl my hair with them.

"Don't you straighten hair with them? Not curl?" He asked, pulling a confused face.

"Yeah, but curls stay in longer if you use straighteners," He nodded his head and sat down, playing on my IPad. 

When it came to eight o'clock, Cameron and I were both ready. He had two bottles of Smirnoff Ice in his bag. My mum gave me a couple bottles of red WKD. Tonight would get a bit messy. I told my mum I would be sleeping at Cameron's and she agreed. We walked to Charlotte's as it was only down the road. 

You could hear the music booming from two streets away. My heart was beating as I had never been to a house party before. Cameron squeezed my hand as we approached the door. We was greeted by Charlotte and her followers. 

"Cameron!" She screamed, giving him a long hug while I was standing there. I coughed slightly, informing her to let go. She did and looked at me.

"Hi Lexi. I love your dress," Charlotte said bluntly. I nodded. We walked in and saw people dancing, talking and kissing. I walked into the kitchen and put my drink down in the fridge. I saw Ria and ran over to her.

"Ria," She looked round and frowned. She completely ignored me and turned back around talking to Holly. I grabbed her shoulder, turning her around to face me.

"Ria, I'm sorry. I don't want to lose my best friend," I pouted. She smiled and laughed. I hugged her and she hugged me back. 

"You are the bestest friend ever. Why would I want to leave you?" I asked rehistorically. She laughed and hugged me again.

"Where is Cameron, anyway?" In the kitchen with the basketball lot. She nodded. 

"Do you know who is looking fine today?" Ria smirked. 

"Who?" I asked.

"Danny Hose," I looked towards the blonde haired boy talking with two other boys. 

"Oh yes, go speak to him," I pushed Ria towards him. 

"No, no I can't" She stuttered, rufusing to go.

"Just go," I pushed her hard and she fell into Danny. They started speaking and laughing. I walked away, looking for Cameron. He was still talking to the basketball team. I went over to him and joined their conversation. 

At about ten o'clock, I had finished all my drink and was drunk. I was joking with Ria and Holly. Ria had Danny all over her and Holly had Tyrone down her throat. I couldn't find Cameron. He wasn't answering his phone. I left the girls and went to look for him. As I was going upstairs, I was brushing past about two couple snogging like mad. I checked the two bedrooms and decided to check the bathroom. He still wasn't there. I went back downstairs and saw him in the dining room. I was about to call his name when I saw Charlotte kiss him. My whole heart dropped. I felt faint. I had to get out of the crowded house. I couldn't take it. Tears were streaming past my face. I had to get out. That meant go past him. I quickly ran, but he saw me. He grabbed my hand, as I pulled away and ran. I got outside and kept running.

"Lex! Wait!" Cameron was running after me. It was about a couple houses down, where he caught me. 

"Lex," He breathed.

"Don't call me that," I sniffed.

"Please," He begged. 

"Is that why you was all over her coming out of maths yesterday? Is that why she hugged you for about two minutes when we got here? Because you like her," I screamed, crying at the same time. 

"No, I only like y-" He started.

"Cameron. Just don't bullsht me. I don't understand why you would do this," I cried. I couldn't control myself. I went to walk away but got stopped by his hand.

"Cameron, just let me go," I screamed, pulling away and running. I ran back to my house. My tears were running down my face harder as I approached my house. I opened the door, ran inside and straight to my bedroom. That's were I just layed down and cried. Cried myself to sleep.