Hibari: that cute girl

10 yrs later…story.

hibari pov:

'kusakabe.Tea.'

kusakabe: sorry but there's no more tea leaves. The ones you want.The store seems to be out of them this season…so yea.

'than get it from elsewhere.'

kusakabe: erm…only that store has those tea leaves.

Tsk,how irritating. Just when I'm in the mood and I even got into my best traditional clothes.

' I'm going. Bring me to that store.'

kuskabe:eh…

________________________

'excuse me.'

'yes…?' A lady in yukata came out. As expected of this beautiful traditional mansion.

hibari: I heard there isn't anymore of the special tea leaves.

' *giggles* I'm sorry. So you're that special guest.'

hibari: special guest?

' I'm  ao-chan. Sit. I'll serve tea.'

She serves tea as I sit.I sips the tea she serves me and…

hibari: this is the tea.I thought you were out of them.

ao-chan: *giggles* Your friend was looking for good tea and I was serving him this special tea that you wanted. I served all my guests this tea but I don't usually sell it.

hibari: than why to me?

ao-chan:He begged me.I heard kusakabe say you respect tea. So I gave it to you.

hibari: why are they out than?

ao-chan: there's…some kind of trouble lately.

hibari : *sips* need help?

ao-chan: *smile* no need. This is my own stocks. Come here if you want to drink before I can make another batch. Or…I can tell you how to make it.

hibari: some things are better not known.

That wasn't true though…I wanted know.But something stopped me from knowing. I guess its because of the ambience here.Its much better than my own place.I wanted an excuse to come back.

For some reason…the tea she makes is also nicer than mine.

------------------------------------

I went to her house again.Weirdly her house was a place for her to sell tea.As yesterday the tea was fragrant.

ao-chan: stay away from my house.

I looked to the right and saw a bunch of people in front.

'or what?'

ao-chan: I will not be nice.

'hahahaha…do it.'

The bunch of men took out their guns and started shooting. How dare they?!!! This beautiful place. Destroyed by them.

Ao-chan's facial expression. That intrigued me.Instead of getting angry I had a feeling I was going to see something interesting.

Her face was cold. With a pair of short katanas she dodged all the bullets and came close to them .

Clean and quick.No blood spilled on her yukata or on her garden floor. All their tendons were being cut.

ao-chan: gomen for the ugly sight.

hibari: not at all.No blood.You're precise.

ao-chan: thanks. I'll need to clean them up.

She takes out a shovel in the 1st drawer.

hibari:you do this a lot?

ao-chan: they come find trouble me a lot.

hibari:who are you?

ao-chan:I thought kusakabe got me checked out.

hibari:He did but I didn't ask.

ao-chan: are you with those who find me trouble?

hibari: and who are they?

ao-chan:than will you find me trouble?

hibari:I do not allow a disturbance of peace.

ao-chan: * smiles* nice to meet you.I am aori. They call me bloody aori. 

hibari: hibari.

aori: that's your last name.That's not fair!! I gave you part of my name!!

hibari: one for one.Its fair.

aori : I've nice tea !!

I was giggling on the inside and smiling on the outside. This girl is cute. I've never met anyone who can be this temperemental and unpredictable.

hibari: hibari kyouya.