Prologue

This is my first story on Wattpad so I'm sorry in advance if you do not like it.

All the characters from Twilight belong to Stephanie Meyer. I only own my original characters nothing more.

I hope you enjoy this story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started as a normal girl. I could remember the day my life changed forever as clear as day. I was born a human, had 10 toes and fingers but I was born with ESP or what I call my 6th sense. I had not realized it at the time but apparently my family did. It was my 5th birthday and I was celebrating with my family. I was with my parents, 18 year old brother Scott, and 16 year old sister Alice, and my dad's best friend Danny. The sun had just becan to set. I was helping my mom by bringing the cupcakes to the dinner table. I heard there being a knock out the door. I loved the smell of the chocolate cupcakes. I walked over to open the door.

"Hello Greg, can I help you?" I asked in a sweet voice seeing Greg.

"Not this time Maple but can you get your dad and Danny?" Greg asked. Greg always thought it was funny calling me Maple because I was warm, sweet, I always stuck around, it did not help that I had auburn hair or that I loved maple syrup on my pancakes.

"Daddy! Danny! Greg wants to talk to you!" I yelled from the door. I hugged Greg before going back to the dinner table. I got out the photo album and started to look at pictures of my family. A few minutes later my dad yelled for my siblings.

"Paige, stay with mommy and we'll be back soon." My dad said looking at my mom.

"Okay and after you come back we'll eat cupcakes!" I said jumping up and down like the 5 year old I was. I hugged them all before they left. My dad gave my mom a look before heading out the door. My mom grabbed my hand and we went to my room.

"Paige, we're going to go camping." My mom said she shoved clothes inside a backpack. Mom put a silver necklace with our family picture in it around my neck. She put in some snacks and a water bottle and a small blanket. She quickly helped me put my shoes on and a warm jacket. I took the family album without my mom noticing into the backpack. We heard a howl that sounded like dad's. I looked out the window to see another pack that was not ours. They started to attack my family and pack. We quickly closed the windows and hurried down stairs.

"Sweety remember where the park rangers cabin is with all the men in uniform?" My mom asked I nodded with a scared expression on my face.

"I want you to go there and say that you need help and lead them back here, I need to help daddy." Mommy said and kissed my forehead. My mom put the backpack on me and she shifted I ran outside and saw my whole pack out there fighting the other pack. I was the youngest in the pack and besides me the youngest was a 13 year old who could already shift so he would be fighting. I saw my mom shift and started to protect me from wolves that came my way. Soon my mom was against 3 wolves and she looked at me and I knew she was telling me to run. I started to cry. I did what she told me. I looked back and saw some of my pack members in their human form not moving. I was still crying because I was scared. I turned around to see my sister in sight and 2 wolves still fighting her. My brother was trying to help her but she was being stopped by other wolves. I kept running to the Ranger Station as fast as my little legs would carry me. I got to the Rangers station and screamed I thought I heard something. A ranger came out and saw me crying.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? Are you alone? Where is your family?" she fired questions at me. I kept crying. She took me inside and I remembered that my mom wrote our address on my backpack when we got it. I showed it to her and she knew. She called some people and 2 more people came out. She put me in the car and drove to my house with the 2 other people in a car behind us. When we finally arrived at the house I saw bodies on the ground I saw my pack and my family. They were in their human form. I ran up to them trying to wake them up. I spotted my parents and ran to them.

"Mommy, Daddy! Wake up! Wake up!" I said kneeling down shaking them telling them to wake up, they did not. I started crying uncontrollably. I then spotted my sister.

"Alice wake up! Please wake up! Alice!" I screamed pleading. She did not movie either. I was a little away from Scott. I crawled over to him shaking him repeatedly. They had bite marks and scratches along their bodies.

"Scott please wake up! Scotty! Please!" I screamed and cried as I saw everyone I care for on the ground dead. I saw some movement near a tree by my house. It was Greg.

"Greg! Please! Are you ok?!" I asked and cried and screamed. He made me look up at him. He was leaned on the tree.

"Maple you have to promise to keep our secret safe. You will be the last member of the Stone pack. We were attacked by the Blood Moon pack. Promise you will keep our secret safe." he said trying hard to breath. "I promise. Please stay." I asked still sobbing. He was about to say something but then he stopped breathing.

"GREG! Wake up! Please wake up!" I was pleased that at that point I knew that my pack was dead and they were not coming back. I ran into my house and grabbed some stuff that held importance. I grabbed my dad's watch with the pack symbol on the back, My sister's favorite bracelet, my brother's baseball, and I had my mom's necklace on. I was lucky to find it the Blood Moon pack trashed my house.

"Was all your family and friends here?" the nice lady asked. I nodded in response. I grabbed my black and gray backpack tighter and silently cried.

"Can you tell me who was here?" she asked. I nodded again and took a breathed in.

"My mommy, daddy, Alice, Scott, Greg, Aunt Clear, Uncle Jim, Bethany, Danny, Logan, Al, Hope, Tony, Angel, Chris, and me." I said chocking back tears. The nice lady let me stay in the station overnight then in the morning she dropped me off at the 'Colorado Adoption Agency' where I was gonna be for a while.

That dusk changed everything, my life, my future, and my present. I was the sweet, nice, little girl to where I am now. I had no idea how much my life was going to change from then on. I am now alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this story sounds like another one please keep reading this story was my own idea, plot, and story line but if you hopefully liked the story vote and comment and if you didn't share the story. See you later maybe and hopefully :)