chapter 16

I wake up and do my normal ruteen as I do every morning.

I am excited about the news I want to tell Amelia and I just can't wait. I can't wait to tell her about Blake and everything that happend yesterday.

I hurry and make my way to the hospital. As I make my way in I await Amelia's presence to be waiting for me.

But...she is not there.

I looke confused around the room searching for her, but she is no where to be found.
I start walking slowly to the counter and ask if they have seen Amelia. The women behind the counter says Amelia is in her room down the hall.

What is she doing in her room? She is never in her room...

She is always waiting for me.

"Uhm...can you tell me what room that is?"

OMW did I forget where Amelia's room is?

The women answers and says she is in room 385.

I walk to her room, my heart wanting to jump out of my chest.

All these thoughts go through my head and all these unanswerable questions flud my mind.

Is she okay? What is wrong? Why is she in her room? Is she...?

I eventually make it to her room and the door is slightly creaked open.

I slowly open the door and walk in. I see her lying there in her bed.

Her eyes are closed and she is not wearing her pink wig like she always does, her face is pail.

I walk to the side of her bed and take her hand. My eyes start to water as I think of all our memories, all our stupid conversations, all our stupid jokes, all the times she took my phone to take a retarded selfie, everything.

All those little things mean so much to me.

I don't want to lose her.

I see her wheel chair in the coner of the room and walk towards it, I gently go and sit on it and close my eyes.

I sit there in silence and only hear the 'beep beep beep' of her heart monitor.

My mind starts to swell with memories and I can't help but start to cry softly.

Why can't it be me? She was in so much pain and she still tried to be strong. Why?

As soon as I close my eyes I hear the worst thing ever. One clean and clear sound

'Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep'

My eyes widen and my heart sinks into the hole it once was.

No...please...

Amelia...