chapter 2

I met the nicest people today but with the saddest stories. I met this one little girl named Amelia. She was so sweet and cute but she was in a wheel chair. It broke my heart to see such a young girl with so much potential to live in a hospital for more than half of her life.

She enjoyed my company and I very much liked her company as well.

I didn't get the chance to talk to Blake or even see him at all.
But there is always tomorrow. Today was more fun than I originally expected it to be.

I can see I will make lost of friends there in the future.

The next day came and I was once ready to embrace the hospital halls with Amelia. She loved just strowling through the corridors and seeing all the people. I first went to her for a bit and then to the other people in the hospital.

There was one old man named Jeffery, he was in his mid seventies, but he loved to talk about how he was in the war and all his adventures and I loved to listen.

After I was done talking to him one of the doctors asked me to take a plate of food to room 356. I had no idea where it was but I had to find out somehow.

Amelia helped me and guided me through the halls to room 356. She then gave me a little sigh and said "good luck, he is a tough one" and went on her way.

For a moment I looked confused of what she ment but then I realised that it was Blake's room.

I held my breath and went in.

As I went in I noticed all the curtains were closed. It was very dark.

"Who is it?" he said with a irritated and angry voice. "What do you want?" he quickly said after.

"I brought you some food" I said in a soft and gental voice.

"Put it on the table and get out" his voice was more demanding than before.
I put his food on the table as he comamded and asked if I could help with anything.

His back was facing me so I could not see his face.

"No, now get out!" his voice raised. I just stood there narrowing my eyes.

What the HELL. He is so stubborn I did nothing and now he thinks he can just be an ass and get away with it.

Well I have news for him.

"What is your problem!?" I say in an angry jet sincere voice.

He turnes to his side and from the look of it I can see his eyebrows facing down as if someone just stole his nutella sandwich.

"What, WHAT did you just say!" his voice goes all husky as he replies.

"Did you not hear me? I know your blind but you are certainly not def."

He turnes to where he guesses I am standing. I can now see his entire face and all its features. It might be dark but I can still see him.

He has black hair and a strong jaw line. I can see him clench on his teeth out of anger and there is a bandage covering his eyes. He has a taned skin and his muscles on his arm is flexed while he is clenching his fist.

"Leave, NOW!" he comands.

I hold my rage in and walk out closing the door behind me.

Well...that went just great.