chapter 8

I walked towards where the two of them were standing.

"What are you doing out here Blake?" my voice a bit shaky.

"I was waiting for you" he looks a bit to my right, he did not exactly know where I was standing and to be honest , it was a little cute.

Amelia smiled at me and wheeled away with her wheel chair, her eyes locked with mine while she wheeled away.

He reached out for my arm, wanting me to guide him back to his room. We walked in silence until we reached his room.

I closed the door behind us making sure no one could sneak in and listen to our conversation, especially Amelia.

He went and sat on his bed letting go of my arm.

He gently gestures with his hand letting me know that I should go and sit next to him.
I walk to the side of his bed and sit down. I look at him and sudenly realise how close we are sitting next to each other. I feel my cheeks start to turn red as I blush, but luckily Blake can't see me blush.

"Yesterday. You were in the room when Cassandra was still here, wern't you?" his voice hesitantly asks.

I bow my head down and frown a little.

"Yes..." I say softly so that he can bearly hear me say it, but the room was so quiet he could hear it loud and clear.

"Is she your-" he interupts me while I try to ask my question. He already knows the answer.

"Yes...well no, I broke up with her yesterday when you left to go back home."

It was still dark in the room because he never opens his curtains, but I can see a little blush appear on his cheeks.

Ok I have to ask the question, why is he blushing? OMW does he...like me?! Wait no that can't be right. No it's just my imagenation, right?

Just ask Morgan, do It, do It, DO IT!

"Why did you break up with her?"

He turnes his head towards me and looks straight at me not knowing that he is, but I stay quiet.

"She was after my name."

Wait what? Did he just say...name? Why the hell would someone want your name? Okay I am obviously confused.

"Wha-" my mouth drops open and my mind wonders all sorts of questions.

"You don't know who I am, do you?"

A smirk appears on his face.

"To be honest, I have no idea."

"I am-" we were interrupted by a loud banging on the door.

It was Amelia who was to eager to find out what we were doing behind a closed door, but to her disappointment, we were only talking.

She gave a big sigh and then closed the door leaving me and Blake alone to continue our conversation.

He just shook his head and laughed.

"I'll tell you tomorrow" he whispers.

I just role my eyes and smile.

"Okay, fine. Goodbay Blake." I stand up and walk towards the door.

"Bay, Morgan" I turn around and smile at him before leaving and closing the door behind me.