Kiss & Tell - [Part Twenty-seven]

Kiss & Tell

Copyright ©

Kiss & Tell – [Part Twenty-seven]

☯☯☯

And I told you to be patient,

And I told you to be fine,

And I told you to be balanced,

And I told you to be kind.

Skinny Love – Birdy

☯☯☯

Caleb POV

Is this how it feels like to be infinite? To be superior? To be on top of the world? To rule? To have everything? Is this how it feels to know that anything you ever wanted is yours?

I have everything. I do. And sometimes, I like reminding myself that, multiple times–a day. I need reassurance, every single day, that the world is in my hands and no one is going to take it away from me.

I look around the place, everyone is moving, everyone is dancing, and everyone’s having fun. But me, I'm on my throne and I'm watching, ruling. I observe them, they're smiling.

Laughing. Screaming.

Happy.

I close my eyes, I have everything.

But why does it feel like I have nothing?

***

Cody POV

"I'll give you this much, but you gotta pay me babe," I wink, wrapping my arm around the drunk blonde whose name started with either B or E. I would've remembered if it wasn't for the amount of alcohol my pals tossed into my hands.

B or E giggled, "noo, you promised. I just need a small bag, for me and Classy." She points to the redhead sitting beside us who, by the way, looks anything but classy.

I had to burst out laughing. Classy is wearing short booty shorts with a top that can be classified as bra. I arch my eyebrow at her, "aren't you supposed to be home sleeping, dear Classy?" I ask, like a total douchebag, something that I wouldn't have said, fifty cups of alcohol before.

Classy shrugs, like she's used to this kind of question. "Actually, yes I am. If you would give us what we need, I'll be heading home so Jasmine and I can finally get some sleep."

I choke up on the beer I had just gulped, all thoughts of B and E being attractive thrown right out the window. "Jasmine? That's an awful name. Your mother was probably in a comatose state when the doctors asked what they'll be naming you." I cringe; everything 'Jasmine' does suddenly reminds me of my sister.

Jasmine face twists from a flirty expression to a deadly one. Suddenly, she looks more like Satan's daughter than my sister. She lifts her hand, and before drunken me can react, she slaps me and my head twists to the left. I moan in pain, this b!tch had long nails.

Why did I have to open my big mouth?

I hold my cheek as Satan's daughter humphs, turns her heels in a dramatic way and catwalks to the exit. I send death glares her way as I watch her receding figure.

At least she has a fine ass, I reason as I move around to find my next target. I mean, if I was going to get slapped by some chick, at least let her be hot. You don’t get slapped everyday by hotties.