Kiss & Tell - [Part Twenty-three]

Kiss & Tell

Copyright ©

Kiss & Tell - [Part Twenty-three]

***

The story of my life

I give her hope

I spend her love

until she's broke inside.

Story of my life - One Direction.

***

I spot her the moment we walk into the Uni. It wasn't hard not to; everyone that had stayed on campus for the summer or had summer classes were stalking her every move.

Being pretty and confident with the fact that she was pretty, helped. I see Caleb staring and irritation flares in me, what a pig. Him and every other boy that was ogling her.

She is sitting in between two large men, talking with the intent to lecture, and they gaze at her with adoring eyes. I am not surprised. Her whitish-blond hair and pale skin glowed. She has this angelic face, innocent looking, but deep inside you could see naughtiness. The way she knelt before the handsome boy besides her, talking to him as if she couldn't see the way his eyes kept lowering to her chest. She wore decently, but in a way, sexily too.

I look away. I didn't come for her, and neither did Caleb. I stare at him for a second; his eyes were towards the girl. When we had arrived, Caleb, a few feet ahead of me, had suddenly stopped walking. I bumped into his back and as I was about to give him a mouthful, I noticed who he was staring at.

Of course he would notice someone like her. Of course.

I realize the girl had stopped talking and was looking towards our direction. Though, of course, not at me but at Caleb. I roll my eyes and move from behind Caleb and head towards the front desk.

Whatever. They can have their moment and stare at each other like helpless lovers. Somewhere, deep inside, I sort of wish Caleb's eyes have rays so he can blind pretty girl. Harsh, I know, I know.

At the front desk, I remove my pissed off face and smile brightly at the young man that looks about 25/26 years old. "Hello!" I say ever so cheerily.

The guy George, written on his name tag, is clearly taken aback. I guess dealing with bratty college students all day has taken a toll on him. But he nods at me and greets me back, although not as cheerily.

"Hey. Can I help you with something?" He asks, nicely. George is pretty cute, like in a nerdish way. He has glasses on and skinny arms.

"Well, I'm here on a tour with scumba- excuse me, I met to say Caleb," I point behind me, not bothering to look if my aim was correct and then continue. “I’m Jasmine Heller and he's Caleb Finn. I think he's scheduled a tour for us or something like that..." I say unsurely.

I sincerely hope that Caleb wasn't that dumb to not schedule a tour, because I swear to you, I will not return here with Caleb Finn ever again.

George looks amused. But he nods and looks down towards his computer. He clicks a few buttons and then he announces, "Yes, Jasmine Heller and Caleb Finn, tour starts at 2. You guys should hurry up and get moving. The tour isn't in this building; you have to go to the main building that's about three miles away from this one-"

"Are you serious?" I say in annoyance.

"No, I'm George," he jokes, epically failing. "But yeah. Twenty minutes and y'all are going to miss the tour."

I groan, muttering a bye and a thank you to George before turning around so I could grab Caleb by the ear and drag him out. But dear Caleb was busy, and yes by busy I mean pretty girl.

One of the guys that had been sitting beside her has moved away and Caleb has taken the spot, undoubtedly enjoying the attention he was getting from pretty girl. She kept playing with her curls and touching Caleb's biceps. I snarl at them. I am not missing that tour, no way. As much as I didn't want to go to school here, I will not risk the chance of my mother forcing me on another tour with Caleb.

I stomp my way towards them, all along I had wanted to get revenge on Caleb. But standing by pretty girl, I was nothing but a piece of trash.

Life is unfair, so fuckíng unfair.

Once you see something beautiful, you forget about the other girl that was trying to make you like her so she can break your cold heart. But then again, I hadn't made any real effort into showing him affection, getting him jealous.

Jesus, I could have flirted with George and see how that scumbag would have liked it.

From now on, I'm going to try my best to lessen my attitude and get that cold hearted person to love me.

Because how hard can that be when I fell for him so easily only two years ago?

A/N:

Winter break. I love you. ☃❋

Follow me if you aren't, comment and vote if you haven't already.

I'm going to try to edit my book these two weeks off. I mean, it's getting so popular and I want it to be good, I don't it to seem like a 12 year old is writing it.

Comment below your ages? Readers, lets connect ;c

Btw, the next two chapters are already written J I’ll edit them and update them when I get a good amount of comments and votes! J

Enjoy your break. Love. You. Lots.