Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Bellatrix Lestrange was known and feared as the most fearful, powerful, loyal and evil Death Eater Lord Voldemort ever had. She was crazy, psychotic, and didn't hesitate when it came to kill. No, she took out her want and said those two words: Avada Kedavra. Everyone knew this about her of course and tired to keep as far away from her as possible if they ever saw her.

Bellatrix was sitting in cell in Azkaban when something hit her cell and caused it to fall apart. She got up hurried over to see what had caused it. When she looked out she saw fellow Death Eater's swarming around Azkaban. Once scooped down and grabbed Bellatrix

The next thing she knew she was standing in her sister's manor just feet away from a long conference table. At the table there was many Death Eater's and the first person she spotted was her sister Narcissa. She hurried over to her and threw her arms around her. She hadn't seen her in over fourteen years.

Narcissa was tall, slim nice looking, and very pale with blue long blond hair and she had a nice clear voice. “Bella,” Narcissa said as she tightened her hold on her sister. “I never thought I would see you again.”

“I'm here now,” she said as she spotted Voldemort at the head of the table. She bent down to show her respect for Voldemort. “My Lord I am so glad to be back in your presence once again. But may I ask how I have gotten here?”

“Take a seat Bella and I shall explain everything to you,” Voldemort said as he offered Bellatrix the first seat to the left of him. Te one to his right was empty and she wondered why, but she didn't ask our of respect.

Bellatrix was described as a tall woman with long, thick, shining dark hair. She had thin lips, dark hair long eyelashes, heavy-lidded eyes, and a strong jaw. She had the classic 'great good looks' and arrogant bearing common for members of the House of Black.

“I have a task that must take crucial planning,” Voldemort said. “I wish for you to be apart of it when the time comes.”

“Anything My Lord,” Bellatrix said.

“There is something that I need from the Department of Mystery within the Ministry of Magic,” Voldemort went on. “I am going to have to fool Mr. Harry Potter to going there and getting it for me. Once he has retrieved it, I will need you along with a few other Death Eater's, to take it from him.”

“What must we be getting?” Bellatrix asked.

“It is a prophecy that was made for me and Potter,” Voldemort said. “Only one of the two of us and get it. And I cannot risk being seen just yet, so that leaves Potter to getting it. It is very important that nothing happens to the prophecy before it reached me.”

“Yes My Lord,” Bellatrix had the sweet sound of Voldemort's voice. She had never planned on hearing again in her lifetime, but she was wrong. Bellatrix thought she was sleeping but she k new deep down in her heart that this was really happening.

“The meeting is at an end right now,” Voldemort said. “And everyone can go back to their homes now. I must talk with the Death Eater's who have been brought back from Azkaban.” slowly the room started to empty out and Bellatrix watched as all the other Death Eater's left.

The only ones who remained in the room was her sister, brother-in-law, and the other Death Eater's who escaped from Azkaban. From the crowd Bellatrix spotted her husband and shot up and rushed to him. She hadn't seen him since the trial when they were convicted. She wasn't even know is he were alive still or not.

“I wish for you all to remain on the down side,” Voldemort said. “The Ministry of Magic is in denial of presence and they think that Bellatrix and Narcissa's cousin Black had broken you out. It is very important that nobody sees you and if they do you must silence before anything else happens.”