Chapter 7

Chapter 7

            Bellatrix looked at the calendar in the kitchen. It was now June eighteenth. She had been growing anxious waiting for the time to come to collect the prophecy. She had just walked away from the calendar when her Dark Mark burned. She quickly Disapparated.

            Voldemort was standing in the drawing room. Other Death Eater's were starting to Apparate now. Voldemort waited until they were all here before he spoke. “The time has come, Potter is on his way to the Ministry of Magic,” he said.

            With that said Bellatrix grabbed the arm of her husband and the Disapparated to the Department of Mysteries. All the Death Eater's had on their mask as did Bellatrix. They all went to a dark spot in the room and began to wait for the boy to arrive.

            Hours passed before he finally showed up and he wasn't alone. He had brought five friends along with him. Bellatrix went to step towards him but Lucius stopped her. “We must wait until he has the prophecy. Bellatrix sopped and watched the kinds. They were looking for the prophecy, she assumed.

            They stopped in the middle of a row but didn't do anything. “I thought you said he was here?” a red haired boy said.

            “I saw him here,” Harry said. “He was being tortured by Voldemort, right here.” he said as he looked at the shelf.    

            Bellatrix heard them talk some more but she wasn't sure what they were saying. Finally he picked it up and then quickly Disapparated to them. She appeared with the rest of the Death Eater's. The children started to back up.

            Lucius stepped forward and removed his mask. “Very good Potter. Now hand it over to me and we will be on our way.”

            Harry looked at him and tightened his hold on the little glass ball. “I said hand it over to me now!” he said again.

            “Where's Sirius?” Harry asked.

            “The Dark Lord always knows,” Lucius laughed.

            “I want to know where Sirius is!' Harry said.

            “I want to know where Sirius is!” Bellatrix mocked as she stepped forward and removed her mask. The other Death Eater's started to close in around the kids.

            “You've got him,” Harry said. “he's here. I know he is.”

            “The little baby woke up fwightened and fort what it dweamed was twoo!” she said in a mock-baby voice. The red haired boy stepped up beside Harry.

            “Don’t do anything yet,” Harry murmured.

             Bellatrix let out a raucous scream of laughter. “You hear him?You hear him? Giving instructions to the children as though he thinks of fighting us.!”

            “Oh you don't know Potter as I do Bellatrix,” Lucius said. “He has a great weakness for heroics; the Dark Lord understands this about him. Now give me the prophecy Potter!”

            “I know Sirius is here,” Bellatrix could hear panic in his voice. “I know you've got him.” Bellatrix and the rest of the Death Eater's laughed, but she still laughed the loudest of them all.  She was really amused by him right now.

            “It's time you learned the difference between life and dreams Potter,” Lucius said. “Now give me the prophecy or we start using wands.”