Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Protego Horribilis! Narcissa shouted, casting a powerful shield charm around herself and Draco. The spell was so powerful that it caused the Death Eaters to all be knocked off their feet.

Things were starting to look up for the two Malfoy s because as soon as that happened, Order members started to Apparate.

Draco was taking advantage of the Death Eaters currently being shocked. Petrificus Totalus! Slugulus Eructo!

Draco we have to go find your father! Narcissa said. After this. Locomotor Wibbly. she pointed her wand at a Death Eater that was starting to get up. She then pulled Draco after her as she began heading towards Ashdown.

Wait! a voice shouted, but Narcissa didn t even bat an eyelash. Draco turned as he hurried behind him mother. He saw Mad-Eye Moody.

Mother maybe we should wait for someone to come with us, Draco said, stopping in his tracks.

We haven t any time, she shouted.

Will we really stand a chance on our own? Draco asked as Narcissa stopped.

We can try our best to!

Draco nodded and Narcissa started hurrying towards Ashdown. It didn t take them long to get to the town but once they were there, Narcissa and Draco didn t know what to do or where to do go. The town seemed to be empty right.

Where do you think we should go? Narcissa asked her son.

That way, Draco said pointing towards a building.

Why there? Narcissa asked, scanning the surrounding buildings.

On second thought maybe not, Draco pulled Narcissa behind a building just a green jet of light hit where they were standing.

Stupefy! Draco shouted as he stuck his arm around the corner of the building. He peaked around the corner just in time to see a jet of light coming his way. Draco didn t have enough time to react so he just closed his eyes.

To his surprise the spell never hit him. He opened eye to see Narcissa with her wand in her hand and three Death Eaters laying on the ground. Shall we go? Narcissa pointed towards the building the Death Eaters were outside of.

Draco nodded and followed behind Narcissa. Narcissa was being captious because she wasn t sure what to expect. She made it to the door and looked over her shoulder at Draco. I don t want you to come in, she whispered.

Why not? Draco whispered back.

It can be too dangerous and I don t want anything to happen to you, Narcissa said as she peaked in the cracked door.

Don t worry everything is going to be fine.

Narcissa nearly jumped because it wasn t Draco who answered. It was Nymphadora Tonks who was accompanied by Mad-Eye Moody and Harry Potter. She was confused.

What is the boy doing here? Narcissa asked, looking at Harry.

They couldn t stop me from coming, Harry said as looked behind the door. Stupefy! he pointed his wand and then there came a thud.

It isn t safe for them, Narcissa pointed at Draco and Harry who were running into the building, wands pointed straight ahead.

We don t have time for this! Tonks said as she hurried in after them. Narcissa rolled her eyes and followed her niece in. There five Death Eaters in the room, not including the one who was already unconscious.

By the time Narcissa had her want ready, all five Death Eaters were knocked out. She looked around the room and noticed how old and abandon it looked. Where do we go from here? Narcissa asked as she noticed a staircase that led down in the corner.