Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Before anyone could process what was happening Tonks pulled out her wand and pointed it at the rising Augustus Rookwood, who was about fifteen feet of the ground. "Stupefy!" she yelled.

    The red jet of light hit him directly in the back and he fell to the ground. "This isn't good," Tonks said as Rookwood hit the ground.

    "What are we to do about this?" Narcissa asked.

    "Dumbledore," Bellatrix said. "We need him here, he'll know what to do." Bellatrix looked at the Tonks. "What are you waiting for?" she asked impatiently. "We cant summon him." she gestured to Narcissa and herself.

    "Oh right," Andromeda said as Tonks sent her Patronus.    

    "He shouldn't be to long," Tonks said. "Now we just have to find something to do with him until Dumbledore gets here."

    "There's a few things that are crossing my mind," an evil grin crossing Bellatrix' face.

    "No," Ted said flatly. "IF you no longer want to be a Death Eater then you should not be having those thoughts."

    "No," Bellatrix mocked. "If you no longer want to be a Death Eater then you should not be having those thoughts."

    "Baboon," Ted muttered.

    "Filthy Mud-Blood," Bella snapped.

    "Let's calm down before Rookwood isn't the only one hurt," Tonks said.

    "Miss Tonks is right," Dumbledore spoke as he appeared out of nowhere. "We don't need anybody else hurt. Now what have we here?" he asked as he looked at the unconscious Rookwood.

    "He knows everything!" Tonks said. "I didn't know what else to do"

    "Well this isn't good," Dumbledore said as he stroked his beard.

    "What are we to do?" Narcissa asked.

    "There isn't much we can do," Dumbledore said. "the best thing I can do is give him to the Ministry."

    "There has to be something else," Bellatrix said. "If you do that than he may confess everything he's heard."

    "That is very well true," Dumbledore admitted. "But would anyone believe him if he said that?"

    "Well we're getting home," Narcissa said as she grabbed Bellatrix' arm. "Too much stress isn't good for her or the baby." and with that they were gone.

    Materializing in the middle of their living room, Bellatrix had this overwhelming feeling that she was going to be sick. Instead of hurrying into the bathroom Bellatrix sat on the couch.

    "Is something wrong Bella?" Narcissa asked.

    "I don't feel well," Bellatrix said. "I have a bad feeling about all of this. Something is going to happen I can fell it in me, something bad."

    "Neither you nor I can predict the future," Narcissa said sitting down next to her sister on the couch. "But what I do know is that we can try to make the best of anything that is thrown at us."

    "I hope that's true," Bellatrix said with a sigh.

~*~

Christmas came and passed and Bellatrix still worried as much as she possibly could. About a week after Christmas Bellatrix was in for a big surprise.

    "ARGGH!" she said holding her stomach and falling on the couch.

    "What is it?" Narcissa ran into the living room.