Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Two days passes after Bellatrix escaped from Azkaban and she couldn't be any more thrilled. She couldn't wait to learn when she would be going on the mission to retrieve the prophecy that Voldemort required. She hadn't seen him since the day she arrived at Malfoy Manor. She assumed he was busy coming up with a plan.

“I need some fresh air,” Bellatrix said. “I can't be cooped up inside all day. I have to go somewhere before I loose my mind.” she had already lost her mind in Azkaban and everyone had noticed it.

“Bella are you all right?” Narcissa asked worriedly.

“Why wouldn't I be?” Bellatrix retorted.

“Ever since you got out of Azkaban you haven't really been yourself,” Narcissa said. “I just think you seem different than before you went in.” Bellatrix of course, knew what her sister meant but she was still hurt by it.

“I'm fine,” Bellatrix said in a deadly tone. “I've been locked up for fourteen years and I want to get out and do things.”

“I get that,” Narcissa said as Rodolphus came into the room.

“I thought I heard you two in here,” he said as he sat down on the couch. “What's going on here?” he looked between the both of them. He heard what sounded like an argument from the other room but wasn't sure what it was about.

“My sister seems to think that I see different,” Bellatrix sad. “Ever since we escaped from Azkaban.”

Rodolphus seemed uncertain if he should tell Bellatrix that she did seem different ever since they escaped from Azkaban.”You do seem a little different,” Rodolphus said cautiously. “I think your sister's right.”

Narcissa had a look of smugness on her face when he said that. “I told you,” Narcissa said. “I just don't want to see anything bad happen to you that's all.”

“What do you mean?” Rodolphus asked.

“Bella wants to go and get some fresh air,” Narcissa explained. “But she can't go anywhere. The Muggle world has already been alerted that she is loose and is very dangerous. And all of the wizardry world are prepared if any Death Eater's are spotted.”

“Bellatrix I think it would be best if you stayed inside right now,” Rodolphus said. “Just to be safe and all.”

“I've spent fourteen years of my life inside because of the Ministry of Magic,” Bellatrix screamed. “And I refuse to be stuck inside any longer because of them. I will be damned before that happens.”

Before Narcissa or Rodolphus could say anything Bellatrix Disapparated and Apparated to the once play she knew nobody would think to look for her, Godric Hollow. She knew that nobody would ever think to look here for her.

Bellatrix walked around the town without any cover from the rain. Before she knew she was standing in front of the Potter's old house. How badly had she wanted to take out her wand and burn it down, but she didn't want to draw any attention to herself. So she found shelter under a tree and just stood there.

She stood there for ten minutes before she felt a bad pain in her stomach. She grabbed at it just as the dark Mark on her left arm began to grown warm and she knew the Dark Lord must be calling for a meeting.

Bellatrix quickly Disapparated back to Malfoy Manor. Bellatrix walked up the gravel driveway. The driveway was long and wide and had a large hedge curving along side it. The driveway and hedge go past a pair of wrought-iron gates. These gates permit select individuals, those who have the Dark Mark.

The manor was a handsome manor house. It was surrounded by elaborate gardens, including a fountain. The front door sung inward as a select group of people approached it. The hallway is large, dimly lit, and sumptuously decorated, with a magnificent carpet covering the stone floor. The walls of the entrance hall display pale-faced portraits lining the walls, and at the end of the hall is the bronze-handled door to the drawing room.

The Drawing Room was a widely proportioned room that had a long ornate table, which was sat with Death Eaters and Lord Voldemort during their meetings. During the meeting, the usual furniture was carelessly up against the walls. The drawing room also has a handsome, ornate marble mantelpiece with a gilded mirror with an intricately scrolled frame on top

The front door opened magically for Bellatrix as she approached it. She walked down the hallway until she got to the bronze-handled door. She opened it and walked in. The table was already occupied by Death Eater's and Voldemort. Bellatrix took the seat to the left of Voldemort with a smug look on her face.

The rest of the Death Eater's were nothing compared to her. That was why Voldemort had chosen her to be on his left side. The seat to his right still remained empty and Bellatrix finally asked why.

“My Lord?” she asked.

“Yes Bella?” Voldemort asked.

“Why is the seat to the right of you empty?” she asked.

“That is because this seat is reserved for Serverus for when he is here,” Voldemort answered. Bellatrix and Serverus were Voldemort's most faithful Death Eater's. He could always count on them to do what he asked. “Now if you are finished asking questions, I have set the mission into action.”

Bellatrix nodded to show she was done asking questions so Voldemort went on. “I have been placing images of the Department Of Mysteries in Harry Potter's mind,” he said. “If I know him his curiosity will get the best of him. In which he will find a way to get to the Department Of Mysteries and receive the prophecy.”

“What if the plan doesn't work My Lord?” Pettigrew asked.

Everyone in the room gasped when he asked this. “How dare you!” Bellatrix shrieked. “You do not have faith in the dark Lord?” she accused as she shot him the filthiest look she has ever given someone.

“Now, now Bellatrix it was a good question,” Voldemort said. “If that fails then I will plant a false vision of me torturing his dear godfather, Sirius Black. When this happens I want the following Death Eater's ready. Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Rabastan, Antonin, Augustus, Crabbe, Avery, Jugson, Nott and Mulciber. Understood?”

“Yes My Lord,” they all chanted.

“Good,” Voldemort said. “The meeting is now adjourn.” Voldemort Disapparated before anyone else could get up. Bellatrix, Narcissa, Lucius, and Rodolphus all waited until the Manor was rid of the Death Eater's before speaking.

“I hope the plan works,” Narcissa said. “And I hope we get the prophecy, the Dark Lord is really counting on it.”

“We will get it,” Bellatrix laughed. “There is no one tat could possible stop us from getting what we want.”

“This is Harry Potter we're talking about,” Narcissa said crossly. “The boy was able to bring the downfall of the Dark Lord when he was a baby. There's no telling what he can do now that he's so grown.”

“Lucius, Rodolphus can you leave?” Bellatrix asked.

“Why?” they both asked simultaneously.

“I need to talk about something with my sister,” Bellatrix snapped. Neither one of them needed to hear anything else. They hurried out of the drawing room, closing the door behind them. Bellatrix waited a few seconds before she said anything.

“Cissy there's something wrong with me,” Bellatrix said.

“What is it?” Narcissa asked.

“I had this really sharp pain in my side earlier, before I came back,” Bellatrix said.

“What does that mean?” Narcissa asked.

“I think I'm pregnant Cissy,” Bellatrix said in a low voice.