Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Bellatrix waited nervously for in her seat as the rest of the Death Eaters Apparated in the Drawing room. She kept glancing at her sister, who stared back. They were both curious to why Voldemort had called a meeting.

“Now that everyone is here,” Voldemort spoke as the last Death Eater took her seat, “once Dumbledore is dead we will have a new mission. That mission is to take over the Ministry of Magic.”

“How do you plan on doing that My Lord?” Crabbe asked.

“That is a good question,” Voldemort said as he raised his wand and pointed it at Crabbe. “But you should not have asked it, Crucio!”

Crabbe cried out in pain as his body hit the floor. “Does anybody else have any questions?” Voldemort asked as he raised his wand.

Nobody moved or said anything. “Good,” Voldemort said. “Now I have yet to come up with a plan to take over the Ministry. But we should have a little time before Draco kills Dumbledore.”

Bellatrix quickly looked at Narcissa and her husband. Narcissa looked as though she was about to break down and cry while Lucius was hard to tell what he was feeling.

“Meeting adjourned,” Voldemort said as he Disapparated. The Death Eaters all left the Drawing room leaving Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Narcissa and Lucius alone.

“I’m proud of Draco,” Rodolphus said.

“As am I,” Lucius agreed. “My son has been given the greatest honor.”

Narcissa finally broke down and ran out of the room crying. Bellatrix chased after her as fast as her pregnant body could go. By the time Bellatrix caught up with Narcissa she was exhausted.

“Everything is going to be fine,” Bellatrix assured her.

“I just want it to be over with already,” Narcissa cried into her sisters shoulder. “I don’t anything to happen to Draco.”

“And Dumbledore has promised you nothing will happen to him,” Bellatrix said. “You should trust him.”

“I do,” Narcissa cried.

“Then what is it?” Bellatrix asked as there came a knock on the door. Rodolphus and Lucius came in.

“We’re going out for a bit,” Lucius said.

“Where are you going?” Narcissa asked pulling herself together.

“We have to pick a few things up for the baby’s room,” Rodolphus said as he rubbed his wife’s belly.

“What do you have to pick up?” Bellatrix asked.

“The crib,” Lucius said.

“And we’re going to need paint,” Rodolphus said. “To paint the room.”

“Well have fun you two,” Narcissa said as she kissed Lucius.

“Don’t do anything that will exhaust you out,” Rodolphus said as he kissed Bellatrix.

“Don’t worry I’m fine,” Bellatrix said, starting to get mad. “And I can take care of myself.”

Rodolphus rolled his eyes and he and Lucius left the room. “I want to go down to the living room,” Bellatrix said. “Help me down there.”

“Alright,” Narcissa said as she took her sister’s arm.

Bellatrix and Narcissa slowly made there way down to the living room. The second Bellatrix sat down on the couch, the door bell rang. “Who is that?” Bellatrix asked.