Enternal life forever (final)

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

I jumped up from my bed. Again, I saw Donghae in my dreams. Stop haunting me! I have to let you go, if you don't wake up.

I didn't got any sleep anymore so I went to the kitchen and poured myself some dark red liquid into the glass. I sat down on the chair, thinking about everything. There's no reason to live without Donghae. He always had been beside me, no matter what.

"You should sleep." a voice came behind me. "How can I sleep when Donghae is haunting in my dreams, Heechul." I snapped. He sat on the opposide of me, grabbing a glass and pouring the same red liquid into it, as I did.

"I know it's hard to you." Heechul said. "I miss him too, very much."

"I know. We all do." I sighed. "It's actually great to see him in my dreams, but after I wake up, I feel sad."

"I know." Heechul said. "I'll go back to sleep now." he jawned and headed to his room.

I've been left alone, in the dark. I poured myself another glass of blood. I just stared at the wall. I was all alone, if Donghae would be here, we would talk and laugh.

"You miss me, right?"

"What the-?!" I looked around to see, who was talking to me.

"You should feel me. You are my maker, you know." a voice in my head said.

Maker? Could it be...

I waited another answer from the voice, but it didn't came. So I just left from the kitchen and went back to sleep.

**

"You are ignoring me." the same figure said in my dreams.

"What to you mean, Donghae?" I asked. "You don't even visit me in the council hall." Donghae pouted. I smiled happily and chukled. Donghae had come closer to me.

"Your eyes." I looked at him with shocked gaze. "Do you like them? Red suits me." he laughed. "I did it?" I asked. "You were the one who bit me, you know. You are my maker now." Donghae laughed.

Maker...Does that mean he's...

"I should go now. You will be waking up soon." he smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

"Ohh." I sighed. "Don't worry. You'll see me more often than you can imagine." he said and vanished.

_______________________________________

"Does Donghae still haunts you?" Heechul laughed. "Yes. I talked to him last night in my dreams." Eunhyuk stretched and sat by the table. "Here, have a pancake." Leeteuk smiled, "Ryeowook made them and sent some here too."

"Thanks, I will eat them well." Eunhyuk smiled. 

"Save some for me too." a voice giggled.

"Shut up already!!" I shouted which left others with worried and confused gazes.

"Eunhyuk, are you okay?" Hangeng asked.

"Uhh....Y-yeah. I'm fine." Eunhyuk stuttered and put a big pancake on his mouth.

"You'll gonna choke.~"

"I'm going out." Eunhyuk slammed two hands on the table and stood up. He went to his room to change his clothes and when he came out, he grabbed one pancake and headed outside.

"What's his problem?" Heechul asked. Others just raised his shoulders.

"Stupid voice." Eunhyuk mumbled, he walked on the streets, thinking about the voice in his head. Was it Donghae? He didn't know. He turned to the ally and pushed the stone. Secret passage opened and he walked to the council hall. There was no life. Yariru went to America and he took Mukadil's lifeless body with him.

Only Donghae was there. Lying on the tabel. He approached to the tabel and looked at Donghae.

"Yahh! Stop haunting me!" Eunhyuk lightly slapped Donghae. "I know you're awake."

There were no answer from Donghae. "Stop fooling me and wake up. You said I'm your maker so you have to listen to me." Eunhyuk shook him.

"DONGHAE!" he shouted and fell on top him. "What's the point, you'll never wake up." Eunhyuk said and came off from him. He turned around and walked away from him.

"And that's how you leave me? First you shout and slap me and then you say that I'm not going to wake up."

Eunhyuk turned around and his looked him wide eyed, tears coming from there....Tears of joy.

2 months later.

"Finally the shows over. I'm all sweaty." Eunhyuk whined.

"At least it's over and we can go home and rest." he sighed in relief. "We're already home." Eunhyuk laughed.

Ohh, right. Well, I'm gonna have a shower." he said.

"Ohh. Donghae. Wait." Eunhyuk shouted.

"Yeah?"

"Ummm.....You forget your towel." Eunhyuk said and threw a white towel at Donghae.

"Thanks Hyuk." Donghae smiled at him and left.

Eunhyuk fell down, onto bed and giggled. "Eunhyuk?" Donghae came back.

"What is it?" Eunhyuk asked. "Ask Heechul, if he can make some bloody drinks. After I come back, I wanna watch movies with you and him and invite Ryeowook too."

"So you wanna a vampire night?" Eunhyuk smirked.

Donghae nodded and smiled. "Alright, I will." Eunhyuk smiled again. "I'll go now." he said and shut the door closed.

"Donghae, you blood sucking bastard." Eunhyuk laughed.

And their life began.......

                                 As vampires.

Thank you all who read the book. I hope you had a great time reading it. I love you all.