Another secret

It was almost 4 am when Donghae woke up because of this strange noise what came from the kitchen. He tried to ignore it but it was too annoying. So he opened the door and shouted: "Shut up!! I'm trying to sleep in here!!!" and closed the door. He went back to bed and soon there wasn't any annoying sound.

But what Donghae didn't saw that Ryeowook was covered in blood and stumbled in the kitchen. He had been fighting with someone on the streets, someone who was very strong because his wounds were pretty big. Ryeowook was in the bad situation. 

He went to the bathroom and washed himself clean. He changed his clothes and went to his room. Ryeowook opened his door and saw that Heechul was waiting him in his room. 

"You just had to go on the streets." Heechul said and threw a bag of blood at Ryeowook.

"Yeahh, I just had to find that man who bit Eunhyuk."he said and opened a bag of blood and took a sip.

"You know that you can't find him, you did the same thing for me and you didn't found him. Just leave it, I don't want anything to happen to you. Who will make us these delicious dishes when you're not here anymore?"

"Don't worry" he patted Heechul on the shoulder. "I'm not going anymore, I promise." and he gave Heechul a big hug.

Heechul went back to his room, where Donghae sleeps. He almost laughed because he heard how Donghae mumbled in his sleep.

MORNING

It was 7.30 am and Eunhyuk's alarm clock went off. He came out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. Eunhyuk took a long shower and thought himself that he will be a vampire, he's still scared but he has Ryeowook who will help him. He came out of the shower, walked by the mirror and got shocked.

"What the....!!??" he retreated from the mirror. "My eyes, what happend to my eyes!!??"

Eunhyuk's eyes were red, bright red that even in the dark he could see the red colour of his eyes.

He went back to his room, puts on some clothes and went into Ryeowook's room. He just rushed into his room, not even knocking.

"Ryeowook!!! Wake up!! I have an emergency." he shook Ryeowook.

"I'm sleeping, come back later." Ryeowook said and puts the blanked over his head.

"So...your sleep is more important than my red eyes?" Eunhyuk smirked.

"Red eyes!!??"Ryeowook was surprised, "When did this happened?"

"I think last night when I was sleeping." he answered. "That's why your head ached, but I can tell that red eyes are pretty common. Blue eyes are rare. If the vampire have blue eyes, then he will have a supernatural power."

"Like what kind of powers?" Eunhyuk wondered.

"I don't know" Ryeowook said and took a bag of blood out of the drawer and gave it to Eunhyuk. "Here, drink this. You look too pale."

"I have to drink that?!" he looked at the bag of blood.

"Yes, don't you remember. Your body needs only blood for now." Ryeowook gave a weird gaze at Eunhyuk.

"Ouu, yes I forgot." Eunhyuk smiled. He opened the bag and took a sip, but soon the bag was empty. "You were thirsty." Ryeowook laughted when he saw how Eunhyuk drank the bag of blood empty.

"Now, I will tell you about the thirst what will be the last of your transformation of becoming a vampire. Listen carefully. You can control yourself but you will have this desire to bite someone because then you need more blood than usual."

"How do I behave?" Eunhyuk asked. "I don't know how to describe it but you will see. But I can tell you that you don't have to wear that mask anymore. Your teeth are back to normal, but now you'll have to wear glasses." Ryeowook smiled.

"I hate it" Eunhyuk whined.

Oh, god....