The time is coming

"Stop laughing!!" Donghae scolded because Eunhyuk was still laughing. "I can't watch the movie." 

"Sorry......Bwhahahahahah." Eunhyuk laughed. "I just can't stop. Your face was too hilarious." 

"Then why did you had to scare me?" Donghae asked.

"For fun." Eunhyuk answered simply and smiled his gummy smile.  "What ever." Donghae said coldly which made Eunhyuk's smile disappear. "Are you mad?" Eunhyuk asked. 

Donghae nodded. "But it was just a joke. I'm sorry." Eunhyuk apologized with his puppy eyes, but Donghae had still his  cold expression on his face.  "I really do." Eunhyuk said like he was tearing up. 

Donghae still didn't chance his gaze.

"Donghae, Donghae, Donghae, Donghae." Eunhyuk continued to call his name to get his attention. "Yah Donghae!! If you don't answer, I will bite you." Eunhyuk threatened. That made Donghae's eyes wide, but he didn't believe him and kept his expression.

"You don't believe me?" Eunhyuk asked. Donghae shook his head in denial.  "Okay." Eunhyuk said casually, but grabbed Donghae's wrist over his mouth. "Yah!! What the heck are you doing?!" Donghae shouted in shock. "You said it that you don't believe me." Eunhyuk said. 

"Aishh, you just did it because you wanted my attention." Donghae said sarcasticly. "Yeah, because you don't listen to me." 

Donghae just sighed in annoyance. 

"Look, I said I was sorry." Eunhyuk said. "I-I'll do anything for you if you forgive me." 

"Anything?" Donghae answered with his devilish grin on his face. 

Eunhyuk sighed because of that and nodded. "Yes, anything." 

"Okay. Let me think." Donghae said. "Well, no more scarying me." 

"I can do that." Eunhyuk smiled. "So you forgive me?" 

"I'm not finished." Donghae scolded. "You must make my bed for 2 weeks." 

"Yahh! I'm not a slave you know." Eunhyuk growled.  

"You said you'll do anything. So you won't scare me again and you''ll make my bed for 2 weeks and that's it." Donghae smiled. "I always wake up so late that I have only 20 minutes left to get ready." 

"So you only want me to make your bed?" Eunhyuk asked. 

"Yes. Leeteuk have been scolding me because i don't make my bed." Donghae pouted. 

"Ooooh. Now I understand." Eunhyuk said.

"What?" Donghae wondered.

"You're just too lazy to make your own bed. I have seen you what you are doing in the middle of the night. Playing starcraft." Eunhyuk said.

"How did you know?" Donghae asked wide eyed.

"Helloo!! I'm a vampire. Vampires are night creatures." Eunhyuk explaned.

"Ohh, of course." Donghae smiled. 

"Now, cheer up and let's watch this movie." Eunhyuk smiled and shook his friends hand.

_______________________________________

"Yah!! Wake up!!" someone yelled. "Aishh. So annoying."

It was Heechul who came back from the bar. "Still sleeping?" Leeteuk asked. "Yeah. Can you give me a glass of water?" Heechul asked with a devilish grin on his face.

Leeteuk just smiled and went to the kitchen. When he came back, he had a big glass of water with him. He gave it to Heechul and he just poured it on Donghae and Eunhyuk, who just jumped up in shock.

"What the heck hyung!!?" Eunhyuk shouted. "Finally you guys are awake. Now turn off the TV and go to your room!" Heechul ordered. "Fine." Eunhyuk said in arrogant and got up from the sofa. He gave a small growl to Heechul and left with Donghae.

"Aishh. This brat." Heechul said annoyingly. "Come on. You don't have to be so mean to them." Leeteuk smiled and patted his shoulder. Heechul just glared at Leeteuk who right away took his hand off of his shoulder. "I'm going to bed." Heechul yawned and started to walk away.

"Heechul." Leeteuk shouted, which made him to turn back and face Leeteuk again. "You know that soon is..."

"I know. We will be careful." Heechul smiled and went to his room.

Leeteuk sat on a sofa and sighted. "What if.....They don't come back?" he thought, "Mukadil is at least over a 100 years old and......Aishh." Leeteuk just sighed and put his hands over his face. "I'm thinking too much." he stood up from the sofa and went to his room.

_______________________________________

~pzzzzzz pzzzzzzz~

"Yeoboseyo?" Leeteuk yawned "Are you going to invite me in or not?"

"Hangeng, wait a second, alright?"

"Alright."

Leeteuk got up from his bed. He put his shirt and pants on and rushed to the door.

"Still sleeping?" Hangeng surprised when he saw sleepy Leeteuk. "It's 9am. Of course we sleep." Leeteuk said and let him in.

"Where is everybody?" Hangeng asked. "Sleeping. Do you even listen to me?" Leeteuk laughed. "Ohh. Right." Hangeng chuckled. "Well, I can tell you that Yariru found a safe place for you and others." Hangeng said. "Really? Where?" Leeteuk asked. " Yariru didn't tell me, but he will tell you soon." Hangeng explained.

"Alright. I'll go wake up the others." Leeteuk said. "Can you go and wake up Heechul. He doesn't want to wake up when I wake him up. He starts hitting me." Leeteuk explained.

"Alright." Hangeng smiled.

He went to Heechul's room door and knocked lightly. "Heechul?" he opened the door. He walked quietly over his bed and shook him lightly. "Heechul, wake up."

"Go away Leeteuk." Heechul mumbled. "I'm not Leeteuk." Hangeng laughed. "Still. Go away." Heechul snapped back.

"Heechul. You are so stubborn. Wake up!" Hangeng yelled.

*Smack*

"Owww! Yah! How dare you to hit me!" Hangeng shouted. "Because I'm Kim Heechul." he said casually. "Aishh." Hangeng said in ignorance and smacked Heechul too.

"Yah, Hankyung!! Do you wanna die!?" Heechul growled when he jumped up from the bed. "Why did you do that?" he asked when he rubbed his red cheek. "Because I'm Han Geng." he repeated Heechul's words. "Come on now. Time to wake up." Hangeng smiled.

"Ughhh..Fine." Heechul mumbled.

***

"Where is he? He said he'll be here in 5 minutes and now it's been 20 minutes." Eunhyuk said.

"He will be here soon." Hangeng explained. At the same time door opened and Yariru rushed inside, panting.

"Bad news." he said.

"What's wrong?" Ryeowook asked.

"Mukadil is back."