Hangeng

"Hangeng!!?" Heechul surprised.

"He's going to help us?" Ryeowook asked.

"I have to help them?" Hangeng asked. "Wait. You are vampires?!" he continued.

"I should ask you that!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"You know eachother?" Yariru looked them with weird gaze.

"He was a Super Junior member 2 years ago." Leeteuk said.

"Why didn't you tell us that Hangeng is going to help us!!" Heechul grumbled.

"Still the old Heechul." Hangeng laughed. "You haven't change as well." Heechul smirked.

"Okay. Who needs help and why?" Hangeng now turned to Yariru. "It's Eunhyuk. And you have to help us to stop Mukadil." Yariru said.

"I knew it." Hangeng grumbled. "I told you to kill him in the first place. Now he's out of control!! His definetly already killed." Hangeng shouted angrily at Yariru.

"Calm down!!" Yariru said.

"Fine." Hangeng agreed.

"I calculated that Mukadil will be here in a month so we have to prepare. Heechul, I heard that you had some vampire training." Yariru said.

Heechul nodded.

"But what we'll do?" Shindong asked.

"We will find you a safe place to stay when Mukadil arrives." Yariru explaned.

"But we want to help too." Sungmin pouted.

"No. If Mukadil sees you, you'll be dead in five seconds." Ryeowook said. "You can't help us."

"It's the best if they do the work. I don't want to lose my Bunny." Kyuhyun said and gave a peck a kiss on Sungmin's cheek.

"They're dating?" Hangeng asked.

"It's a long story." Donghae sighed.

"We need a plan then." Hangeng said.

"Yeah. Probably Mukadil will come here to find Eunhyuk so we have to attack him somewhere else because in here we'll have a lot of attention." Leeteuk explained.

"Then what are we waiting for." Yesung exclamed.

"We can use the council room to trap him." Ryeowook decided.

Yariru nodded in agreement.

"We must go there then." Heechul said.

_____________

"It's so dusty in here." Donghae coached when they reached to the council room. "Well we didn't have a maid you know " Yariru said.

"I know."

Others were talking about the plan while Heechul and Hangeng went outside.

"I didn't saw you in China." Hangeng said while they reached on the streets. "It wasn't on my schedule. I didn't have to go." Heechul said.

"Why did you hung up on me before?" he asked.

"I had to answer it. It was Yariru who called me." Hangeng answered.

"I'm sorry okey. You probably were very pissed off because of it." he wondered.

"Yeah. I was." Heechul chuckled.

"I'm actually glad that you're here." Heechul smiled. "I found the page what you made in my album."

"You did?" Hangeng surprised.