Control Yourself

It was pretty late when Eunhyuk and Ryeowook left from the Vampire Council. Eunhyuk is still shocked after what Mukadil did.

"What's wrong with Mukadil?" he suddenly asked. Ryeowook looked him with a weird gaze.

"Why do you ask?" Ryeowook answered. "It's just, he acted so weird and he looked me weird like his going to jump on me and after he stabbed my finger with that neddle.....Well, you saw how he licked it. He looked like he enjoyed it." Eunhyuk said.

Ryeowook didn't know what to say, why so weird question? why now? He knew that the Vampire Council trusts him and they had told him some dark secrets, especially about.....Mukadil. He knew that Eunhyuk is scared, he trusts him and he can't lie to Eunhyuk.

"Okay....I have heard some rumours about Mukadil but you didn't hear it from me, okay." he said. "I heard that when Mukadil turned into a vampire he had trouble with his thirst."

"You mean......"Eunhyuk was wondering.

"Yes.... When he turned the thirst was the first." Ryeowook nodded. "Interesting is that Yariru could control his thirst, I don't know, maybe he have this supernatural power to control others thirst. But there was something wrong with Mukadil. He drinks only vampire blood. I don't know why."

Eunhyuk was shocked, that's why Mukadil licked this needle.

"I think Yariru is controlling him right now." Ryeowook was curious.

"What will happen if Yariru loses control?" Eunhyuk asked. "I think something bad will happen." Ryeowook bowed his head.

There was a dead silence after that conversation. Eunhyuk was shocked and Ryeowook thought that he will be in trouble for revealing one of the Vampire Council's secret.

When they arrived home, it was quiet, very quiet. "Is anybody at home?" Eunhyuk said but nobody didn't answer. They took their boots and coats off and walked in to the livingroom. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were sleepin on the sofa, they watched a movie and felled asleep.

"Awww, they're so cute together." Eunhyuk smiled and turned off the TV. Eunhyuk went to his room to see if Donghae is already home. He opened the door quietly and saw him sleeping in his bed. He smiled as he saw him smiling in his sleep.

He walked by his bed and nealed to see his face closer. Eunhyuk took Donghae's planket off his face and smiled. Same time he stroked Donghae's hair and thought " What a handsome friend I have.". He removed more Donghae's planket off his face until Eunhyuk could see his neck.

Suddenly he had this desire to bite him. He didn't control himself. He flashed his fangs and got closer to Donghae's neck. He almost bit him if he didn't gain focus what he was going to do.

He quickly moved away from his neck and went to bed.

Next morning

Donghae woke up when he heard someone yelling. He quickly put on some clothes and went to the livingroom. He saw how Heechul yelled on Ryeowook, but he didn't know why. He only heard some words coming out of Heechul's mouth "You know they will find out about this someday!" but when Donghae came to the livingroom, the talking trailed off. 

"What's going on?" Donghae asked, looking them as something bad had happened.

"That's not of your bussiness!" Heechul shouted angrily and left for his schedule.

"What's going on with hyung?" he asked again.

"Ahhhh, he's just being himself." Ryeowook smiled and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"Ouhh well." Donghae sighed, "I will go look for Eunhyuk." he said.

"Eunhyuk, where are you?"

"I'm in here." Eunhyuk answered from Kyuhyun's room. Donghae went to Kyu's room and he saw how they played Starcraft. "You found the game." Donghae smiled. "Yeahh, it was on top of the closet behind Sungmin's jewelbox." Kyuhyun smiled not even moving his eyes from the game.

"Can I join in the game?" Donghae asked seeing that game which were actually pretty interesting. Kyuhyun made some room so Donghae could sit between him and Eunhyuk.

When Donghae sat down, Eunhyuk had this same desire again, but now he noticed it and realised that his thirst wants to come out. He tried consentrate on the game but always, when Donghae moved closer to the screen, Eunhyuk could see his neck and this desire just grows and grows. So Eunhyuk suddenly stopped his game and left from the room, not saying a word. Donghae and Kyuhyun looked him with a weird gaze but not moving a muscle and they kept playing Starcraft.

Eunhyuk went to the kitchen where the Enternal Maknae had just finished the breakfast. "Ryeowook, we have a problem." Eunhyuk said in his deep voice. "What is it?" he looked worried as he saw confused Eunhyuk. "I think my thirst wants to come out." Eunhyuk said. Ryeowook just got shocked, "Aishh, not now! Not in this time!" Ryeowook started to panic. "What's wrong?" Eunhyuk asked.

"The dealer haven't bring our blood, we are out of blood." Ryeowook said, "Does that mean I have to control myself till the dealer comes?" Eunhyuk asked. Ryeowook nodded. "And the dealer comes till next week." he said. Eunhyuk just got shocked and stared Ryeowook with wide-eyes.

"Well, I don't want to leave you alone right now but I have to go to my schedule. I think you will be okay." Ryeowook smiled with his worried eyes. He put his shoes on and before leaving he said "bye!" and waved to Eunhyuk.

When Ryeowook left he sat down at the table, stroking his hair with his both hands thinking "What am I going to do? I could hurt my best friend."

He was so nervious and frightened. After thinking of it, Kyuhyun and Donghae finally came out from Kyu's room. Kyuhyun took a glass of water and went to see what Sungmin is doing. When he opened the door he smiled happily, almost too happily.

"Are they?.......I mean like......Ohh, doesn't matter." Donghae thought and smiled. "Hyuki? Is there something wrong?" Donghae asked. "I'm fine." Eunhyuk answered and stand up at the table. "Have you seen how weird Kyuhyun and Sungmin are acting? I mean yesterday they were sleeping on the sofa....Together." Donghae started to laugh. "Yeah, I know but I think they are just friends." Eunhyuk said with his serious tone, not looking at Donghae. "There is something wrong Hyuki. I can see it from your face." he looked him worried. "I said I'm fine." Eunhyuk answered and gave Donghae a sweet smile.

"If you say so. I'm in my room if you want to do something. I got a text message from manager and he said that I have a free day, so I'm here if you want to do something." he smiled.

Eunhyuk same time thought "This is bad. I have a free day too. I must avoid Donghae as possible as I can."

Donghae took a glass of water too and passed Eunhyuk, sliding on his socks and went to his and Eunhyuk's room. Eunhyuk could feel the wind what came from the slide, what Hae just made. He could smell his sweet sent within it. Eunhyuk took a deep breath and enjoyed Donghae's sent, he started to breath heavily. His sent was hypnotic for Eunhyuk. Soon Sungmin and Kyuhyun came out from the room and started to get ready for the schedule.

"Hyung, is everything okay?" Kyuhyun said seeing him breathing hardly. Eunhyuk gain focus as Kyuhyun said something. He nodded and waved to them. As they left he said to himself "Control yourself Lee Hyukjae!" and shook his head.

Doing a second part. I'm too exited >.<

I just wondered. Did I just wrote a little bit KyuMin? Oh well ^^

A secret of Super Junior's heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें