Normal life? Could it be?

Okay, Sorry for keeping you waiting. I was out of ideas on my new chapters title.

* 1month later*

Ryeowook's P.O.V

"Vacation.....Finally!!" I fell on the couch. In the past these days, there was always something for getting exited and shocked. Lot's of fun too. After that Eunhyuk-killing-a-man situation, everything changed.

When Eunhyuk was thirsty, he teased Donghae playfully and always tried to bite him. Donghae didn't take it seriously and played along. It was fun. When I saw it for the first time I was so shocked that I pushed Eunhyuk away from Donghae and everyone got a good laugh. How I supposed to knew?

Anyways Eunhyuk is now completely turned but they still play this game.

Kids....

Interesting is that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are actually dating. They got caughed when we came home. I was stunned but Heechul laughed till his stomack started to ache. Now we know the reason why Kyu calls Sungmin "Bunny". But because of these games what Hyuk and Hae played, Sungmin knows about the vampires. Why not just tell it to a whole SM Family? Why not just tell it to a whole WORLD?

Unleast Leeteuk and the others will be home next week.

"I should go to the bed now." I said and got up from the couch. "Soon others will arrive from their schedules."

__________________________________________

Donghae unlocked the door quietly, knowing that Ryeowook sleeps. He's the one who sleeps 18 hours a day. No one wants to wake him up. He will be grumpy then. Donghae opened the door and quietly stepped in. He took his shoes of and placed them on the self.

He started to move towards the kitchen but someone jumped on his back. Who could it be? He came home all alone. The someone started to giggle on Donghae's back and revealed his identity.

It was Eunhyuk who had followed him after his schedule.

"Eunhyuk, should you be in the SM building?" Donghae tried to hold his laughter in. "I got out earlier." he whispered. "How?" Donghae asked curiously. "I killed my dance teacher." Eunhyuk said so casually.

"You did WHAT!?" Donghae yelled but quickly covered his mouth with his hand not to wake up Ryeowook.

"Are you out of your mind!? You killed a man...AGAIN!" Donghae whispered angrily but his expression changed suddenly as Eunhyuk started to laugh hysterically.

"Chill...hahaha ou-out man." Eunhyuk tried to speak over his laughing. "My dance teacher got sick and nobody couldn't replace him, so I got home early. Oh My God!! Did you really thought that I would kill our dance teacher?" Eunhyuk started to laugh again.

Now Donghae started to laugh too. He realised how stupid he was.

"Okay, okay. You got me." Donghae laughed. "Do you know when Kyuhyun and Sungmin-hyung comes home?" he asked.

"They said to me that they will be on a date or something. I didn't hear clearly because of the music." Eunhyuk said. "But what about Heechul-hyung?" Donghae asked again. "He has a meeting with The Vampire Council, they had something importand to tell him." Eunhyuk said.

"Okay....Hey!! We have a vacation now. Let's do something." Donghae smiled happily. "Like what?" Eunhyuk smiled back.

"Ummmm....Let's go visit YG dorms. GD must be home by now." Donghae said.

"GD isn't home. The whole BigBang is on a world tour." he said.

"That's too bad." Donghae pouted.