Things that aren't normal

It was 7.30 when Eunhyuk noticed that his eyes were red, so he have to wear glasses till his thirst comes.

8.30am 

Donghae just woke up because of this sweet smell of breakfast. He quickly went to shower and puts on some clothes. When he got ready he saw that Eunhyuk was sitting at the tabel.

"Eunhyuk!!" he smiled, "You're alright!!" Donghae ran at Eunhyuk and gave him a back hug.

He was so happy but when Eunhyuk turned his head at Donghae, he stopped smiling, but he was still happy to see Eunhyuk.

"Ummm...Eunhyuk, why are you wearing glasses?" Donghae asked, "My eyes are swollen after this....Emmm...That contagious disease." Eunhyuk lied.

Eunhyuk felt bad of lying to his best friend but luckily he felt for it.

"Okay..." Donghae smiled.

Donghae noticed that something isn't right in here. Ryeowook, Heechul and Eunhyuk are strangely pale. Hyuki was wearing a mask first, now glasses. Kyuhyun and Sungmin are still the same, nothing isn't wrong with them. I mean, what's going on? 

He looked every singel person with a weird gaze, especially his best friend Eunhyuk.

Soon Donghae asked something that nobody expected it, even Kyuhyun.

"Hyuki, why are you so pale?" he asked.

Everyone was shocked, even Kyuhyun because he is the first human who knows that vampires do exist.

Eunhyuk didn't knew what to say, "Ummmm, because of that disease."

"It's hard to believe you, but since you're my friend I believe you. You would never lie to me." Donghae smiled.

After what Donghae said to him, Eunhyuk just wanted to cry. Donghae trusts him and he have to lie to him. 

Donghae ate his breakfast and went to his schedule. After Donghae left, Eunhyuk burst into tears.

Heechul went to comfort him, "Don't cry. I know it's hard to lie to your best friend."

"I don't want to lie to Donghae, it's wrong that Donghae don't know that I'm a vampire." Eunhyuk cried on Heechul's shoulder.

"You know..." Kyuhyun interrupted. "When Heechul turned into a vampire, he had to lie to me too because we were together all the time in our schedule. It was hard for Heechul-hyung too."

"Really?" Eunhyuk released Heechul's shoulder.

"Yes it was." Heechul confessed. "It was so hard that one day when I struggled with my thirst, I almost would have bitten him if Ryeowook wouldn't come and stop me."

"That's why Kyuhyun knows about vampires, right?" Eunhyuk was wondering.

"Yes." Kyuhyun said.

"But why are you still human, if you know that immortal life is possible?" he wondered.

"Well....Ryeowook offered me immortal life but I rejected that offer because I don't want to hurt Sungmin-hyung." Kyuhyun said.

"Okay...Well I have to go now. My schedule starts soon. I have to get ready." Eunhyuk smiled and left from the kitchen.

"What!!?? When Eunhyuk got bitten??" Kyuhyun was surprised when Eunhyuk left.

"Two weeks ago. We walked on the streets and some guys attacked us." Ryeowook said. "Soon I have to bring him to The Vampire Council."

"Why wait if you can bring him after your and his schedule." Heechul said.

"That's a good idea actually, thanks hyung." Ryeowook smiled and went to Eunhyuk's room.

"Eunhyuk, after our schedules are ended, we have to go to the council." 

"Okey..." Eunhyuk replide wondering what council he will go.

Eunhyuk got ready and said everyone good bye.

Hope you like it ^^