Don't leave me...

"Donghae.....Wake up....Please....Y-you are not dead so w-wake up." Eunhyuk cried. He had knelt down and took Donghae's lifeless body into his arms.

"I am so sorry for your loss." Yariru said. "I told him to stay home."

"STUPID! Donghae, you are stupid. You always have. Why didn't you listen to Yariru? Look, what just happened." Eunhyuk scolded Donghae.

"E-Eunhyuk." Ryeowook put his hand onto Eunhyuk's shoulder. Eunhyuk turned his head to look at him. He was crying too, even Hangeng and Heechul. "We have to go." he said.

"I will not leave Donghae!" he screamed. "You have to."

"No!" Eunhyuk protested and transported away from the others.

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

I looked around, I was on the roof.

I put Donghae down on the ground and sat next to him. "It's beautiful sunset, isn't it?" I smiled. "Isn't it?" I repeated and looked at Donghae.

"DAMN YOU HAE!! Answer me!" I shouted and bursted into tears.

"Don't leave me..."

"Eunhyuk..." I heard familiar voice.

"Donghae? Is that you?" I saw a foggy figure coming towards me in this dark room.

"Eunhyuk.....I'm sorry." he apologized, " I should listen to Yariru." he cried.

It was Donghae, but he was holding his neck, part where Mukadil bit him. "Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Not anymore." Donghae smiled happily.

I rushed to hug him. "I am so happy to see you." I cried.

Donghae hug me back. "Same here......I wanted to see you too, before I go."

"What to you mean?" I let go of him. "My father already awaits me." Donghae said.

"No. I wont let you go. I wont." I said, taking him in my arms.

"I have to."

"No!" I cried again. Donghae came out of my ebrace, "Don't cry." he said and wiped my tear away.

"I don't wanna lose you, anymore." I cried.  I looked Donghae and he had a dark shadow on his face.

"If you don't wanna lose me....Then bite me." Donghae said.

"What?"

"You heard me, if you want me to be with you. Bite me then." Donghae repeated.

I backed away from him. I didn't want to bite him, but I didn't want to lose him again.

"Bite me."

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. "It will be painful." I warned. "I know that. Don't worry, I  don't feel anything." he smiled

I approached to Donghae, giving him a big hug. I sighed. I didn't want to do it, but if it brings Donghae back....I slowly pushed my fangs into his neck.

I opened my eyes and looket at Donghae. It was just a dream. Tears started to flow again.

"Why it had to be a dream?" I wondered, "Maybe...." I came closer to Donghae's neck.

"Eunhyuk." I backed away as I heard my name.

"Hyung." I cried, still not letting of Donghae's lifeless body. Leeteuk's tears started to flow and he sat beside me. "Fishy..." he cried. "What did you tried to do to Donghae?" he asked.

"Bite him. I saw him in my dreams and he said that if I bite him I can bring him back." I explained.

"You have to ask Yariru about that." Leeteuk said.

"Yeah....Probably." I said. "Hold my hand" I held my hand out for Leeteuk. He took it and I transported ourselves to council hall.

_______________________________________

"I told you, he will come back." Heechul snorted. "Yariru, is it possible to bring Donghae back to life, if I bite him?" Eunhyuk started with the chase.

"I....Maybe. It could be possible....I think." Yariru wondered. "Put him in here." he pointed at the tabel.

"I'm not sure if it works." Yariru said. "But....You may try."

"But if it doesn't bring him back?" Eunhyuk asked. "It doesn't matter...You have already lost him anyway." Yariru said.

"Don't say that." Heechul growled at Yariru. "Eunhyuk, if you want to do it then do it." Heechul said.

"If it doesn't bring him back, then atleast I tried." Eunhyuk sighed and approached to Donghae. He bend over to his neck and as he did in his dream, he pushed is fangs into Donghaes neck.

Eunhyuk's eyes turned red as he tasted Donghae's blood. He didn't believe he would bite him, he didn't want to, but it happened. A tear escape from his eye and fell down to Donghae's neck.

"Eunhyuk, thats eunough. If you drink too much, you will not have a chance to bring him back." Ryeowook said as he put his hand on Eunhyuk's back.

Eunhyuk let go of Donghae's neck, he had cried at the same time, because his eyes were all red and puffy. His mouth was bloody and he was panting, he hadn't breathe when he fed.

"W-what now?" Eunhyuk asked.

"We wait." Yariru said.

_______________________________________

All four vampires arrived at the dorm with Leeteuk. "It's late, we should go to sleep." Leeteuk said. "Sure." Eunhyuk nooded and went to his room.

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

I closed the door and turned around. There were two beds. One of them was now empty. The atmosphere was dark and uncomfortable. It was weird and unknown feeling in here, it's because Donghae is missing and I had a feeling that a part of me is missing too.

I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes to get some sleep. These emotions have tired me out.

**

I woke up to the sudden noise in the hallway. I opened my eyes, my door went opened and I saw a figure standing next to the doorpost.

"Missed me?"