seventeen

A/N

I have a reason. I was completely mind blocked. Literally. I had absolutely no idea on how to continue the story after the phrase 'We'll figure it out.'

(you'll see it as you read this chapter.)

I also tried rephrasing it but it was useless until I miraculously had an idea at 1:37 am due to pure and absolute boredom.

So yeah, sorry for the long wait.

Also, here's a recap from the previous chapter to remind you where we left off.

Oops.

I'll give y'all a heads up too, there would be a huge shift from point of views by the end of this chapter so watch out. I'll be leaving three arrows ( >>> ) as a sign.

Love y'all <3

xoxo,
Allia

•••••
r e c a p

As soon as we've reached the restaurant, we were met with silent stares.

Everyone in the group literally stopped what they were doing and stared at us as if they've seen a ghost.

"What?" We both ask simultaneously.

"WHEN WERE YOU BOTH GONNA TELL US?!" They all asked in perfect sync.

I let go of Finn's hand which I forgot I was even holding and gave Finn a soft smile.

He gave me one in return as if saying we should tell them the truth.

I sat down on my chair as Finn did the same.

Looks like we've got a lot of explaining to do.

"Well..."

Here goes nothing.

•••••

>>

"Well.." I start off until a second voice cuts me off.

"It's fake." Finn says nonchalantly.

"ITS FAKE?!" Everyone says in chorus.

What is with everyone speaking in complete synchronization today ?

Good thing our table was located in a closed off private function room or this relationship would've ended before it has even started.

"It's fake." I repeat, letting them process the two words we've just said.

Seeing as all their faces gave question marks as to why we did it I continued. "Look, Finn started is as an excuse to save Alf and Zo from the question and I, knowing you're both not ready to answer questions like such, decided to go along with this scheme."

I look at Zoe and smiled at her as she mouthed a 'Thank You' with tears forming on her eyes.

"I-I don't know what to say, mate." Jack finally speaks after minutes of total silence.