twelve

I double checked the whole place for anything I must've forgotten before getting ready to leave.

Finn came at precisely 10:45 to come pick me up. He helped me put my luggage in the trunk and opened the door for me.

Surprisingly, things weren't as awkward between us. If anything, I feel more comfortable around him.

"Okay so our flight is at 2:45. It's 11:00 now and we have an hour to get some lunch before we check in our flight. So, what do ya wanna eat?" Finn asks me with a bright smile on his face.

"Hmm...What are my choices?" I ask

"Well, salad? Burgers? Pizza? Hot cakes? I've seriously got no idea"

"Pizza and Burgers?" I ask

"Pizza and Burgers it is" he says

We drive off to a Pizza and Burger joint near the airport just in case we get late.

We were seated in our table and minutes later a waitress, who's face is caked with makeup, skirt a little bit higher and shirt with 3 buttons open revealing her uh front, comes to take our order. Well, Finn's order actually. She didn't even take one glance at me to take my order.

"So uh, what's your best seller here?" Finn asks, very much focused on which burger he should order.

The waitress, who's name is Julia (read her name tag) ,of course saw this as an opportunity to lean in forward in order to "point" out the best burgers on the menu.

Really clever, this girl. I salute her.

She was flirting with him!! and there Finn was, completely oblivious to the girl standing there whose breasts almost popping out of her blouse.

How could he not even notice? Not that I'm jealous or anything. It's just - arghh so annoying

Finn then orders Cheeseburgers and Vanilla Milkshakes for both of us (yay!!)

Much to her dismay, Julia had to leave and get our food ordered. Finally !! I couldn't take any more of those weird feelings in my stomach.

I don't know, something about the waitress flirting with him just makes me cringe.

I decided to take out my vlogging camera and vlogged to keep my mind of things.

"Hey guys!!" I say. "So it's 11:15 am and I'm here at some diner to get some lunch before the flight. So we're currently waiting for our food and I'm here with Finn !!!"

I face the camera over to him. He waves infront of the camera. "Hey guys !!"

I continued vlogging for a wee bit more while Finn went on his phone.

After I've finished vlogging, I decided to tease Finn about the waitress flirting with him awhile ago.

"Dude, that waitress was flirting with you and you barely even noticed it?" I asked him.

He looked up from his phone. "Who's flirting with who?" He asks.

"She was flirting with YOU" I say adding emphasis on 'you' .