two

Today marks the last day of tour. The 3 months of traveling to different states, waking up reaaaally early and all that stress was finally going to end in a week. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy spending these months with my 3 Besties. I just miss those lazy days where I'd wake up not worrying about being late for an appointment or any event. I can't wait to get home.

"Till next month then." Tanya says

"I'll miss you guys" says Zoe

"I'll miss you guys tooooo!! Don't worry one month isn't too long." Emerald says "Yup" I add "Get ready for our Apartment hunting. We'll have so much fun."

We laugh.

At that, we exchange hugs and bid each other goodbye.

"Try not to miss us while we're gone!" I shout to Tanya and Zoe. They laugh and at that Em and I get ready for our flight back to San Diego.

-------------

"Home at last!" I say as we finally reach our flat. I run straight to my room, get changed into a huge shirt and lounge shorts and knee-high socks. I lie down on my bed and soon fall into a deep slumber.

(A/N : I'm gonna skip the rest of the month because honestly all she did was film some videos and have lazy days so yea I'll skip till the end of the month 😊)

---------------

" I CANT BELIEVE WE'RE FINALLY LEAVING IN A FEW!!!" Emerald says while taking a bite off her lasagna

" I KNOW!! I can't wait to see Tan and Zo." I smile. It's true. I've missed those two and I'm more than pumped to be leaving.

We've got our papers fixed, tickets bought, clothes packed in and ready for our 4 pm flight.

It was now 12:30 pm. We finished our lunch and decided to get ready for our flight. We chose to be there by 2 so that we wouldn't stress on being late for our flight or getting stuck in long lines.

I went to my room and decided to take a shower. Afterwards I chose my outfit and went for leggings, a graphic tee and  maroon DM's. I tied a flannel around my waist wore a beanie. (check photo) I sprayed my Bath and Body Works Body Mist, checked my luggage one more time to see if I've got everything packed and got ready to go.

--
We arrived at the airport in time. We got all our bags checked and got to the boarding area 30 minutes early. I decided to take my phone and snap a photo with Em.

I posted it on Instagram with the caption "Off in a few ✈️ I'll miss you, San Diego! till next time!"  I then went on Twitter to pass time.

"Flight M1393, Now Boarding." That's our queue to board the plane. We stood up grabbed our carry on bags and went to boarding counter. We gave our tickets and sat on our seats.

London, here we come!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

And so that's it! They're leaving for London.

This is a collab story with bdlandsjgs . If you want Emerald's point of view, you should definitely check her story. It's a Joe Sugg fanfic :>