eleven

Today is the last day before I finally go on a break from all the stressing video shoots and studio recordings here and there. 

The girls and I are on our way to meet up with the rest of the crew in a restaurant nearby. Vidcon was coming up and since all of us are attending, we thought it would be a wonderful idea booking our flights together. not.

There would be chaos in the plane if all of us were to come together. literally. I mean, having Joe and Caspar together causes trouble and mayhem everywhere we go. Add in the twins along with Alfie, Marcus, Jim and Louis who'd probably be filming the whole flight. Then in goes Louise, Niomi, Tanya, Zoe, Em and I who'd probably be the ones pranked. And lastly, Dan and Phil who'd probably be cracking the most hilarious jokes that you won't be able to control yourself from bursting into fits of laughter and sounding like a dying walrus.

What makes them think we'd survive a whole 8-10 hour flight without anyone getting pranked or getting tons of notifications of their (highly) messed up faces posted on the very corners of the Internet???

Our YouTube Careers would be ruined before we even get to VidCon.

As soon as we got in the restaurant, I immediately saw our table from afar. There Joe was, clothes drenched in water. The twins were in the scene too, holding two vlogging cameras shooting the whole thing. Everyone else at the table were either laughing or vlogging along.

As we come nearer the table, I realize that those two aren't the twins. Well, It was Alfie and Jack who were vlogging. Not Finn. Hey where's Finn????

As if on cue a hand falls on my shoulder causing me to jump.

"Looking for me??" Finn says winking

I stare at him, too stunned to even move.

"Well, do you just wanna stand there or do you wanna come walk to the table?" He says snapping me out of my trance.

"Yeah, the second one's a great option" he adds not waiting for me to respond.

Together we walk to the table filled with the riot I personally call my friends -- I even noticed that the girls were already in the table. How long was I even standing there?

"Okay. So I suggest we go by batch." Jim says as soon as we sat down.

"All the ladies could go together." Niomi says

"Yeah, that's true. Tanya, Em, Lia, Louise, Niomi and I could go together." Zoe suggests.

"And leave us with no one to bug the whole flight??? No can do, big sis" Joe says almost cutting of Zoe's sentence.

See what I mean? Chaos. Chaos E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.

Soon, they go on different conversations arguing who's going with who

"actually.." I say getting everyone's attention.
"As much as I'd love going with the girls.. I kind of have a meeting for my new album, so I might take a late flight going there."

"yupp, Jack and I have somewhere to be too" Finn adds.

"Nope, that's just you, brother." Jack says laughing. "Fortunately for me, I got my schedule sorted out already so I'm free for the week."