ten

It's been weeks since that encounter with Finn and since then I've been busy with the making of my new album. Studio Recordings here, photoshoots there and media conferences EVERYWHERE!!!

I've barely gotten any sleep nor have I eaten atleast a complete and balanced meal and to top it off, I don't even think I've seen any of my friends especially Zoe, Em and Tanya even if we live under the same roof. I mean sure we see each other, exchanging 'Hi' and 'hello' in mornings when grabbing an apple on the rush to the studio or at night when I reach home, too tired to even start a proper conversation with any of them.

I haven't talked to Finn much either. We just like each other's tweets or exchange 'good mornings' 'good night' and 'how are you' s to each other. Other than that, I'm loaded. Too busy to even film a video or tweet.

I'm basically torturing and beating myself up again for doing things that are exceeding my limits. If only there were more hours in a day :(

Yup, I'm officially bullying myself.

I felt my phone vibrate. I check it to see a message from Finn.

Finn: hey! Do you have any plans today?
Me: well, I'm currently on the way for a photoshoot today :)
Finn: great! Well, I've got a surprise fo ya ;)
Me: surprise???? What is it???
Finn: well that's for me to know and you to find out. See ya ;)
Me: whuuutt??? nooo hey don't leave me hanging you loser :<

I'm currently on a cab going to a photoshoot regarding a bullying awareness campaign by a children's organization. I know, how ironic right? Oh Well, I absolutely cannot wait to get this over with.

I got in the venue and woah the whole place was breathtaking. I see people talking on the phone, others prepping up the cameras, bringing in coffee, fixing the script, putting on makeup, fixing the wardrobe and so much more.

"Ah, there you are miss Taylor! I'm so glad you've accepted our invitation." I turn around to see a man, somewhere in his thirties, wearing a 'STOP BULLYING' campaign shirt. He must be the head of the organization.

"Hello! You must be Mr. Johnson." I say, shaking his hands.

"Call me Alex. Thank you so much for coming here amidst you busy schedule. You and Finn have inspired millions and millions to make a change. You two are in no doubt the best examples to promote our advocacy, too bad Jack can't come though." He continues

"It's my pleasure.......wait.....What??" I say confused/shocked + 100 other different feelings.

"Finn? As in Finn Harries from JacksGap???" I ask

"Why yes, he's actually on the way here right now. It was originally you plus the two of them unfortunately Jack couldn't attend due to some schedule conflicts so it's only you and Finn. Are you and Finn not on good terms? I'm so sorry, I could schedule him on a different date if you want." He asks

"W-wha? Oh no no" I smile reassuring him. "I just didn't know he was coming here. No need for another date, it's perfectly fine."

" another date for what?" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around and see none other than Finn in plain tail tanks, khakis and converse. Gosh he looks so...so...good.

Wait no.
Bad girl, Lia, BAD
erase those thoughts

"Finn Harries!! Finally got to meet you! Thank you for accepting our invitation." Alex says, shaking his hands