sixteen

A/N

SIKE! IM EXCITED SO IM POSTING THIS CHAPTER NOW.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE WRITTEN SO FAR.

I think.

Also, this whole chapter is literally just me hinting on what their ship name should be.

It's literally me hinting on you guys for ideas or suggestions.

WHAT SHOULD THEIR SHIP NAME BE?

lmaooo anyway, tell me whachu think down below 🌚

>>

I take it back. I was wrong. It is bad.

Very Bad.

As soon as we finished the talk, my phone was buzzing with notifications regarding us.

@ thebritcrewph tweeted: "omg. We totally called it. @LiaTaylor and @FinnHarries have always been made for each other. What a match made in heaven <3"

Hollywood's It News: Lia Taylor and Finn Harries are officially a couple! See the full story here : http://www. sdhhdhdhsSbdhHsniIdbpPthis.com/liagan

@ Harries5ever tagged you in a post : http://www.instagram.com/fandomships/FinnHarriesLiaTaylor

How did the news spread so fast?

It was only 5 minutes ago when we dropped the bomb in front of everyone's unknowing faces ; our fake relationship.

Needless to say, everyone left the interview completely shocked ; not expecting anything that had happened.

I wouldn't blame them. I was too.

I couldn't say the same about my manager though. She engulfed me in a big hug as soon as she saw me. Fake or not, my 'relationship' with one of the most influential social media personalities was good for my career and reputation.

I looked up at Finn to see him already looking at me sporting a lazy smirk. He held up his phone blowing up with notifications similar to mine. 

" Took the world by storm." He says.

"Took the world by storm?" I deadpanned, taking huge angry steps.  I hit him in the head which caused him to chuckle.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" I say hitting him some more. He finally caught on, catching both of my hands as I was about to hit him again.

I found myself bewitched by a pair of hazel eyes as I swallowed hard staring into them.

Were they always this enchanting? Or am I just imagining things?

I also saw this as an opportunity to get a more detailed look at him. His face was structured and well defined ; like one similar to how books would describe Greek Gods. His lips were pink and sophisticated as he opens his mouth to speak words that I couldn't seem to grasp because I was too focused on observing him ; the rest of him.