eight

It's been weeks since the kiss and things have gone back to normal....I think. Well for starters, Alfie finally grew a pair and FINALLY asked Zoe out on a date. Em and Joe seem to become really close too. As for Finn and I, well we've been trying to make things less awkward avoiding what happened.

I'm currently on the way to the twin's flat to film a video. Why I agreed to doing so? I don't know why either. I guess maybe it's just my way to cope with my social awkwardness or maybe because I want to see his cute face again. Yeah, no. Not happening. Maybe the first one.

I message Finn letting them know that I've finally reach their flat.

Me: Hey, I'm in your driveway :)

Finn: Oh hey :) We'll be right   
            there.

I keep my phone alway and look up my car's window to see the twins but instead I just see Finn by the door. I exit my car, grabbing my camera along with me before walking up to him.

We stared at each other for what seems like eternity before he broke the silence.

"Hey."

"Hey" I reply trying to make my voice sound as calm as possible. There was another awkward silence between us for god knows how long before I decide to break it. "So...are you gonna let me in or are we gonna keep staring at each other???" I ask him

"Oh.. uh yeah...come on in." He says as he leads me in the place. "Jack's upstairs fixing his room y'know before we film."

"Ohh" was all I could say as I take a good look at the place. Contrary to what you'd expect of two guys sharing a place together (you know the messy place, clothes and clutter all over the place) their flat was clean. It's a modern contemporary flat yet gives off a warm and cozy vibe.

"Didn't expect this huh?" Finn says as if reading my mind. I gave him a questioning look. "The look on your face told me so." He replies.

"Oh hello, Lia" Jack says as he comes down the stairs. "Well my room's uh ready?" He adds giving me a 'welcome hug' . We all head up to Jack's room with our equipment and stuff. "Welcome to the JacksGap HQ" The twins say as we sit down on 3 chairs. The place looked exactly how it looked like in their videos. Well of course minus the camera and lighting and all that. 

"So we'd be filming 3 videos all in all, am I right???" Jack asks

"Yup. One for my Channel, One for yours and One for Lia's Channel." Finn replies.

"Okay then. Who goes first???" Jack asks.

"Well, depends what we'll do" I answer.
"I'd be having you guys do the youtuber impressions challenge."

"Would you rather videos for mine." Finn says

"And mine will remain a secret till it's my turn to film." Jack grins.

---

We've decided to film Mine first, next is Finn's and of course Jack for last. We set up our cameras and started preparing for the first video. We even got their younger sister, Emmy Lou, who came to visit to help us film. Beforehand, We all went on Twitter asking for the craziest would-you-rathers and dares from our fans.
At that point, I'm guessing Jack's video will have something to do with those dares. I just hope I don't embarrass myself huhu.