Chapter 1

Kellin's POV
I was bouncing in my seat, Vic was driving, he said" excited much?" I said" we're adopting an adorable little kid, how are you not going crazy?" He said" because I have to drive like I'm sober." I laughed and stopped bouncing, I said" let's get a girl." Vic said" is that an excuse to go crazy with girly stuff?" I said" possibly." He laughed and nodded, I smiled, and then looked out the window.

We walked into the orphanage and looked at all the kids playing around. My eyes quickly set onto a little girl sitting on a window seal, staring at her reflection and making shapes on the glass. I said" Vic." He turned to me, I said" I want to adopt her." I pointed to the little girl, he smiled saying" okay." Then went to talk to the caretaker of these kids, I looked at the little girl, she's so adorable. Soon, Vic and the woman came back, she said" her name is Daisy and she's 5 years old." I nodded, She walked off to get Daisy, I smiled, we were finally having a kid in our lives. Vic looked at me, smiling, he could see how excited I was, the woman picked up Daisy and walked back to us. She said" Daisy, this is Vic and Kellin, they're adopting you." Daisy tilted her head and made a cute little smile, she stretched her arms out to me and made grabby hands. I instantly took her from the woman and held her on my hip. The woman said" Daisy was brought here 3 months ago, from a situation.." her face kinda paled, I knew it was something bad, she said" uh.. Daisy, go to your room and change into your normal clothes." I put Daisy down and she ran upstairs, the woman led us to an office, she said" Daisy is the sweetest little girl, she's super shy and has nightmares, which causes her to wet the bed occasionally. She'll refuse to tell you what her nightmares are about, but if you just calm her down a few times, she'll tell you. And since she's been here, her nightmares have been about her drug addict mother and her drug dealer/ gang leader father. Her father... hurt her a lot, and she's very sensitive to injuries." We nodded, she said" do you still want to adopt Daisy?" Vic and I said" yes." She nodded and gave us the papers to sign, we signed them and she led us out. Daisy walked to us, making grabby hands to me again, I lifted her up and she played with the ends of my hair. We walked out of the orphanage and to the car, I said" Daisy, what's your favorite color?" She said" wight bue." Light blue, I said" how about your favorite animal?" She said" a skelly-tune." I said" what's that?" She said" he sing, dance, wuvs a doll." I said" Jack Skellington?" She nodded, excitedly, I love this kid. I put her into the seat and sat next to her, since we needed a booster seat for her. Vic got in front and started driving, I looked at Daisy, she's so adorable, she just played with her hands while we drove back home.

Once we got home, I got out and lifted her onto my hip, I carried her inside, noticing each of our band mates cars parked. I looked at Vic, I put Daisy down and crouched down, Vic crouched down next to me.
He said" Daisy, Kellin and I are in our own bands. I'm in Pierce the Veil, while Kellin is in Sleeping with Sirens, and our band mates really want to meet you, is that okay?"
She said" wokay." I smiled at her and stood up, Vic stood up and picked her up. We walked into the house and saw our band mates, sitting in the living room, playing on their phones. They all looked up, smiling as they saw Daisy in Vic's arms. She wasn't scared which shocked me, the woman said she was shy but I guess she isn't much. Vic put her down and she hid behind him, I smiled saying" Daisy, come on, it's okay." She smiled a bit at me and walked from behind Vic to his side, latching onto his hip. He laughed and started walking, she walked with him. I walked next to them, I said" guys, this is Daisy." They all smiled and waved, Justin said" hi, cutie." Daisy came out of hiding and cautiously walked to the group, she looked at us, we nodded, she walked to the group and Jaime made a goofy face. She giggled, and ran back to us, I smiled and scooped her into my arms, I gently tickled her stomach, she giggled and grabbed my hand, in attempts to stop me. I stopped, holding her on my hip, Vic said" did you guys do what I begged you for?" Mike said" yep." I said" do what?" Vic smiled at me saying" we need to go shopping." I said" okay..." I put Daisy down and she rubbed her eyes and made her way to the nearest comfy spot, which was on the floor. She laid down then squirmed around then stood up, she walked to Jaime and laid her head on his leg and laid down, falling asleep instantly. Jaime said" hey, Vic, Kels, if you ever need a baby sitter, she's mine." Vic and I laughed nodding, Vic said" change of plans?" I said" yep." He said" we'll just wake her up when we get to the mall." I nodded, he walked to Daisy and lifted her up. She was still asleep, which was kinda funny, we carried her out to the car, the guys following. We all got into our cars and headed to the mall, so we could spend money on this adorable kid.