☞ k-pop

Now, before you're mistaken, this is not a rant about hating K-Pop...

This is a rant about how it's rapidly consumed me.

JUDGE ALL YOU WANT, I AM NOT ASHAMED. DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT, MKAY.

For those of you who haven't seen my new profile pic, or who don't read the messages I send out, you may have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about. If you don't know, K-Pop literally just stands for Korean pop, which is basically pop music in Korean BUT IT'S NOT. It's so much better than pop music on America's radio stations, okay, and I don't give a damn that I don't understand 95% of what they say. I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT.

DO YOU SEE THOSE SEVENS MORONS ABOVE? THEY ARE THE REASON WHY.

Actually, the first K-Pop song I ever heard was by 4minute, but they aren't a group anymore (which is hella sad), and then somehow I stumbled onto BTS. I don't know how the fuck it happened, but for some reason, I couldn't get away. When I first watched, I was like "how the hell do you tell them apart" and now it's onLY BEEN A WEEK AND I KNOW THEM BY THEIR HANDS.

IT'S ONE DIRECTION ALL OVER AGAIN.

I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I KNOW HOW FANDOMS ARE BLACK HOLES THAT YOU CAN'T CLIMB OUT OF AND I DIDN'T WANT ANYMORE PAIN BUT DAMMIT... I CAN'T HELP IT. 

It doesn't help that they have the cutest damn personalities like... honestly, they're Korean One Direction that can dance. 

And boy, they can fucking dance.

That's part of the reason I'm so obsessed, I think, because I've always loved dancing. I love to watch it, I love to learn it, I love to do it (though I'm shitty at it), I love everything about it. I just... I can't anymore, you guys. I'm not going to make it much longer.

Boys and their dancing and singing and adorable personalities and dimples and muscles and bromances and fuUUUCK.

Do you see the problem here? 

I have had all of their songs on repeat. Literally. It got to the point where I needed to share it with someone. Who did I share it with? My mom. Yes. My. Mom. 

And you know what?

She likes it now too so HA, JUDGMENTAL JERKFACES.

My little sister is the funniest though because from the moment she wakes up to the moment it's time for her to go to sleep, she's like, "Sissy, can we watch our Korean children?"

Yes, she is my clone. She calls them children just like I do. She's seven.

BUT THE POINT IS I'M LOST. 

IT'S BEEN AN EMOTIONAL WEEK, OKAY, BECAUSE HARRY IS OFFICIALLY SOLO AND SIGN OF THE TIMES IS THE MOST GLORIOUS THING MY EARS HAVE EVER HEARD, AND NOW I'VE GOT SEVEN MORE CHILDREN TO LOOK AFTER AND MY HEART IS ALWAYS IN PAIN NOWADAYS

I NEED HELP

PLEASE

HELP

pls