☞ annoying types of kids at school

Now, in actuality, this list could be never ending, but I've summed up the top five kids that really set my nerves off and I have to remind myself that it's very much frowned upon to shove a sharpened pencil into a person's eye. (I promise I'd never do anything that graphic, but let's be honest--we've all had some dark thoughts when we're pissed.)

1. Slow Walkers: You see this on Tumblr and Twitter all the time, but only because it's so damn annoying. Like I don't want to go to class as much as the rest of you, but there's no reason you need to be tiptoeing down the middle of the hallway like your legs don't work. At least do that off to the side so I don't have to fight to get around your slow ass. 

2. Hallway Lingerers: You know who I'm talking about, those groups of three plus that stand RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the hallway. Some of them are so rude about it too, like they'll see you coming but they just go back to talking as if they didn't notice. Straight up, I'm a nice person, but if you're one of these people, I will not hesitate to elbow my way through you. It's not that fucking hard to step aside instead of being a rude little jerk.

3. Teacher Haters: There's always that one class you have with that one student who doesn't do anything the entire time except talk, then they complain and blame the teacher when they're failing. Like MAYBE IF YOU'D SHUT THE HELL UP AND DO YOUR WORK you'd make a decent grade, but I guess that's too logical. Who knew you actually have to work for a good grade. It's fucking mind-blowing. 

4. Illiterate Readers: Again, you're always going to have a class where the teacher asks for volunteers to read a certain text, and you're always going to have that one kid who loves to read but absolutely fucking can't. And you feel bad because they enjoy it, but you're annoyed at the same time because it takes them twenty minutes to read a paragraph of seven sentences. I don't hate any of these kids, just for clarification, but surely y'all can understand where I'm coming from. And I sure as hell can't volunteer to read because I'm not about to speak in front of the entire class, so I sit in suffering rereading the same thing 12 times over while waiting for the class as a whole to move on.

5. The "Let's scream at the top of our lungs for no reason at all!" squad: You know what I mean. Those four girls who walk through the hallways laughing like they heard the funniest shit ever when really they're having a normal conversation. The ones who yell at each other because they think it's cute or scream obnoxiously when a guy teases her. And guys are loud as fuck too, so don't think I'm singling the girls out. Guys will scream to each other from opposite ends of the damn hallway right in your ear like they've never comprehended the concept of inside voices. 

My point: Don't fucking yell at the top of your lungs when my hearing hole is right next to your mouth hole, okay. Thanks.