☞ wtf is wrong with people

This rant doesn't have a proper title because OH BOY, I'M STILL PISSED.

It just happened like... maybe an hour ago and... Oh my God, y'all, I nearly went to jail. Someone would've had to bail me out and it wouldn't be pretty.

I'm just gonna start but ffs I'm still so mad I'm shaking.

Basically, we took my pup (she's technically a puppy because she's eight months but she's big and fat as fuck so) to the dog park because, you know, social interaction is really good for dogs and obviously she needs exercise. Usually we walk her down the sidewalk in our neighborhood, but I woke up feeling like garbage, so we figured the dog park would be best because we could chill on a bench while she played a such.

Everything was fine and dandy for a good thirty minutes. I love dogs so fucking much. They were all so precious, and Cinder (my pup--yes, named after the book series) was having so much fun running around. 

Well, my mom wanted to take my little sister up to the actual park so she could play, understandably, and I told my stepdad I'd be fine watching Cinder by myself because 1) I didn't want to be stuck with that jackass and 2) everyone at the park is really friendly and cool so I felt fine, you know? 

Y'all, it wasn't even ten minutes after they left that this giant, llama looking ass dog comes bounding into the dog park. I'm talking this dog was on all fours and he was about as tall as me. I didn't pay much mind because I've seen huge dogs be complete softies, so I wasn't worried or anything and the dog was just standing by his owner. 

Then... my poor precious child.

Cinder goes to run past because she's following this other dog, AND THIS BITCH. *cue clapping* THIS. BITCH. 

This dog growls at her viciously, and fucking tackles her to the dirt. He had her fucking neck in his mouth! That riled up three other dogs, and all of them were trampling my poor precious nugget and she was so scared she didn't even whimper, she just had her tail between her legs and laid still. THIS DOG WAS HOLDING HER IN HIS MOUTH, GROWLING.

YOU KNOW WHAT HIS DUMB ASS COLLEGE-STUDENT OWNERS DID?

THEY FUCKING SHRUGGED.

THEY SHRUGGED.

THEY SHRUGGED LIKE "what am I supposed to do?"

Oh, um, I don't know maYBE GET YOUR FUCKING DINOSAUR OF A DOG OFF MY TINY FURRY CHILD, YOU BITCH.

I was fucking livid, but since they were two college boys and I was by myself, I didn't want to overdo it and have the idiots try me, you know, even though it was populated in the park I don't trust those shitheads. So I jogged over and was like, "Dude, that's my dog."

THIS HOE.

THIS MOTHERFUCKING HOE.

HE GOES, "Oh."

AND CINDER IS STILL IN THIS DOG'S MOUTH.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

YOU JUST GONNA SAY "oh" WHILE YOUR DOG TRIES TO DEVOUR MINE WHAT THE HELL.

ANYWAYS, the dog lets Cinder go and my poor child sprints to the exit gate with her tail tucked between her legs. I was so mad, y'all don't understand. Retyping what happens has me mad all over again. 

Don't fucking take your dog into a dog park if it's not friendly, you dumb fucks. I get that dogs can play and get upset with each other like children, that's different, but Cinder didn't even bother this damn dog and he literally lunged for her. Here's an idea. If your dog doesn't know how to play with other dogs, don't fucking take him to a dog park where dogs go to play with other dogs. Jesus Christ, you'd think common sense was thing you'd have to sell your left arm for. 

I immediately took Cinder out of the dog park, obviously, and we walked to meet back up with my mom, sister, and (unfortunately) my stepdad. We had parked near the dog park, though, so when we were leaving, we walked back by there and this was only about 10 minutes later. Y'all, they were gone. I think they got kicked out, honestly. I can't imagine they would've taken their dog in for ten minutes and then left voluntarily, but maybe they did. Maybe they fucking realized their dog is an over-sized, homicidal gazelle. 

Sorry I cursed so much in this. It helps to emphasize how FUCKING ENRAGED I WAS/AM. 

Okay. It felt better to get it all out.

One last time to you dipshit college boys:

FUCK YOU.