Parallel Universe ~ Sam x Reader

For this one I'm gonna make spn a book instead of a tv show lol.

~~~~

I heard a loud bang coming from my front door, which caused me to drop my glass cup of water on the ground, making it shatter into pieces.
I quickly cleaned up the mess, then went in to greet the guest. "Hello?" I asked once I saw who it was; a tall man with long brown hair and sunflower colored eyes. What I'd imagine Sam Winchester to look like.
But how could that be? Supernatural isn't real, it's just a book!
"I just want you to know that you're my favorite book character and I know how it ends and I want to change it." He said, looking more worried then ever.
"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked weakly. This person must be playing a prank on me. "Sam Winchester."
I almost burst out laughing "As much as I wish he was real, he's not. He's a book character, my favorite character actually." I told him, who rolled his eyes at first, "I know, by Chuck Shurely, right?" Sam asked, but I just shook my head. "No, by Eric Kripke."
Sam looked shocked at first. "Are you alright?" I asked, but he nodded. "I can't believe that parallel universe thing worked." Was all he said before he tried to convince me to go back with him.
"Why would I go back with you?" I asked. Even if he is my favorite character, that doesn't mean I'm going to leave everything I have to go back to his world. "Because you die in the end, and it's getting very close to the ending." He told me with worry painted across his face.
I slowly nodded, "Let me get my stuff first."

I came back down from my room, a bag in my hands, "Ready?" Sam asked and I nodded, taking his hand to the parallel universe of Supernatural.