Preference: The Way You Kiss

Dean-

You guys would start off rough and fast from the start.
You two would be having an intense conversation when all of a sudden, as you turn to walk away, he'd grab your arm and turn you to face him.
Dean would smash your face with his face.
You'd run your hands through his hair, making it messier and messier, and his hands would be exploring your body.

You two would walk, still making out, and take it into the bedroom.

Sam-

He'd first bend down to get onto your eye level, then he'd slowly bring his face closer to his. You'd rise to your toes and wrap your arms around his neck.
Sam would place one hand on your chin and the other on your waist.

You two would kiss softly and sweetly, pulling out in a slow, loving way. You'd still have your eyes closed, then you'd look at his warmly when you open them.

Castiel-

Cas would wipe his sweaty hands on the insides of his trench coat. "Can I kiss you?" He'd ask, while the two of you are cuddling.
You'd nod, and pull yourself up so that you're sitting in his lap, straddling him.
Cas puts his hands on your waist and you wrap yours around his neck.
First, he'd touch your foreheads together and just stare into your gorgeous (y/e/c) eyes, and you'd be staring back.
Slowly and carefully, Cas connected his lips to yours.
You know this is Castiel's first kiss, so you go slow, making sure he's comfortable the whole time.