Nobody Messes With My Girl ~ Dean x Reader

Dean Imagine
(Third Person Point Of View)

~~~~

You screamed out in pain as a demon carved a razor across your body, and just as you thought all hope was lost, Crowley walked in.

"What are you doing?!" He yelled at his demonic peasant. "Do you have a death wish?!" Crowley yelled, but all the demon did was slowly shake his head, "Then don't mess with her! There's only two rules! Don't mess with the young Winchester and don't mess with (Y/n) or else Squirrel will be on your dead ass!" Crowley screamed at the demon, and then with the flick of his fingertips, he exorcised the low-life demon.

"Hey doll face, I'm so sorry about all this. Maybe we should just consider this a misunderstanding?" Crowley tells you, healing your wounds. "You'll have to talk to Dean about that." You say with a smirk. Crowley begins to sweat nervously, scared of how your boyfriend will react when he finds out about this.

Crowley sets you free, and you go to a payphone to call the Winchesters, who come pick you up immediately in the Impala.

"I swear I'll kill him!" Dean yells, slamming his fists on the stirring wheel. "Don't kill Crowley, he helped me." You convinced, and Dean finally gives in, "Fine, but now the most important thing is finding that demon who hurt you and killing him! Nobody messes with my girl." Dean tried to remain calm, but it was obvious that he was angry due to his gritted teeth.

"Babe?" You say, getting Deans attention, and he raises an eyebrow at you, "I love you more then words can describe." You tell him, suddenly glad that only Dean came to get you.
He takes your hand in his huge one, "I love you too" Dean tells you, bringing your hand up to his lips and gently kissing it.