Cold Hands ~ Sam x Reader

Sam Imagine:

~~~~

All of a sudden, the Impala I was riding in came to a halting stop.
Sam and Dean jumped out to check what happened.

"SONOFABITCH!" I heard Dean yell from a couple feel away from me. I sighed, slowly opening the back seat door to see what was going on.
It was freezing outside, and the sun had already fallen, which made it even colder.

I was patient for the first hour. Since it was dark outside, I slept in the Impala, but it was unbearable cold in there, so I went back outside where Sam and Dean are so I could get some of their body heat.
Sam helped Dean a little, but dean kept insisting that he'd work on 'his baby' alone, and Sam wasn't putting up much of a fight because he was tired too.

I walked right by them, "Do you guys need help?" I asked, and Dean chuckled a bit, "Do you know anything about car engines?" Dean asked, and I looked down for a moment. "No, but I can hold your tools, or get you a beer from the backseat." I offered, but Dean just shook his head. "I think I'm okay, thank you though." I nodded, "Okie dokie" I said, walking back over the the backseat to get an extra sweatshirt.
"I like her, she says okie dokie." Dean said, hinting towards, who just jabbed his older brother in the arm, "Shut up."

I could hear Dean talking to Sam and giving him advice, but I was too tired to listen in, so, instead, I just leaned against the Impala frame and watched as Dean worked on the engine.

Sam eventually walked over to me after being bored from all the car talk Dean was giving him.
He held out his massive hands, "Give me your hands. I know you're cold." Sam said confidently while looking down into my eyes.
I nodded, not willing to give an argument.
His hands engulfed my own, spreading heat all over them. He rubbed them between his palms and he brought them up to his mouth to warm them with his breath, which was the most adorable thing ever.

When Dean finally fixed the car again, we all headed back in, but instead of Dean driving, Sam in the passengers seat, and me in the back, Sam stayed in the back with me, holding my hands the whole way there.