One Direction Bullied a vampire

~Alex woods~

A girl who is beaten senseless everyday, and not even knowing why. In a world where no one truly cares and her dad is abusive. No one to rely on? Who can she trust? Why does it even matter anymore?

What happens when Alex suddenly is attacked, by a creature that no one even thought ever exsisted?

___________________________________________________________________

"Wake the f!uck up you sh!t!"

Great, just another usual morning.

I got out of my bed into my bathroom, I did my business. After that I brushed my hair and teeth, I put on my black skinny jeans and the Beatles shirt with my vans and black beanie. I love beanies they make me feel safe, which with my luck I'm not.

I walked downstairs trying to avoid the loud noices I was making . I was about to get a apple when I felt a stinging feeling up my hand.
"Who the Bloody hell gave you the right to get an apple?Eh slut?" Dave said with a stupid smirk plastered on his face.

"I w-was j-just getting one f-for s-school" Sh!t.
"Well I don't care get the f!ck out of here and if I see you trying to get a apple again I'll f!cking beat the f!ck out of you!" Dave yelled furiously, I nodded and ran out the door not knowing what else to do.

After 5 minutes of walking I heard footsteps behind me, Knowing who who they were I just ignored it and kept walking, also knowing it's not the best idea ever.
"Hey, slut where do you think you're going? Wait up."I heard Harry say, I pretended I couldn't hear him and kept walking just a little faster.

That's when I felt a hand in my waist janking me to the ally closed by.
Harry had grabbed me and slammed me against the brick wall.

Why doesn't this seem new.

"You thought you could just ignore us?"I heard Niall say through my emotionless eyes.

'Yes, that's why I did it moron'

"Answer me" Niall said with rage, not flinching Not even a small gasp coming out of my mouth, I'm just so used to it. Feeling every hit now that they were throwing at me.

I can't feel anymore. It doesn't matter anymore.

I felt nothing, nothing at all. Sometimes I just wish I could feel again.

"Meet us at the abandoned house in our street at 6" Liam said "Don't ditch again today, if you don't want to get a extra beating you useless piece of shit" Louis said with a smirk while they left.

' I guess ditching yesterday isn't going to make today easier, why did I ever even think that would work'

It doesn't matter anymore.
I can't think,
I can't feel,
I can't even cry to make myself feel any better.
They are right, I am useless and I will always be.

___________________________

HEYYYYY GUYSSS THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER FOR THIS BOOK YAYAYAYAYA WELL HOPE U LIKED IT!!!!. please vote/comment/ and fav it will mean a lot :)))))))))