Chapter 17 - This little Piggy went Home

"Who's this boy? Oh let me guess Logan, another one of your 'sidekicks'? Jeeze just do it yourself for once. You can't seriously be THAT lazy." A wrinkly bald man finished complaining to Logan.

He was incredibly cocky and thought he knew everything. I hate this man already. For some reason I backed him up by saying: " I'm not your first Logan?"

"Trust me kid, you won't even be his last." I looked directly at Logan in disbelief.

"Jerry listen these aren't as loyal as me." He put his arm on my shoulder.

"Loyal!?" They all argued while I kept lock on the bald man.

He noticed me staring (making him lose track of the conversation). Suddenly Logan punched the man across the cheek and he retaliated aggressively. The others backed away when the bald one took out an automatic pistol.

The room emptied as quiet as a mouse. He then aimed the gun at Logan, dedicated to pull the trigger. It was so silent we could he someone's footsteps outside the door.

But the man didn't care he wanted to shoot Logan. What has this nice man done to deserve a bullet to the face? It was Tristan and he was surprised.

"I'm disappointed at you A-"

Before his name was spoken he knocked Tristan with the side of the gun.

"Get this arrogant man out of here."

Tristan was extremely direct. Almost like he wanted him to finally leave.

"You coward. I am your best man here!"

"And burn up his contract."

He was gone. I mysterious man like that could of been deadly.

"Why does he hate you so much Logan?" He ignored me for an entire minute. So I looked over at the group but they were still in shock from...

I guess we'll nickname that fired man Mr A. The whole group of them left the room.

"Sorry about that Jerry. I never thought he would snap like that. We were all surprised you know?"

I remembered his words just be respectful from earlier.

Did he forgot what he told me?;

Was this incident my fault?;

Will this effect my fate?

Many questions began to flood in my mind, drowning my body in guilt.

My only relevant question was  "When can I train." I trained to keep it on topic for us.

"Hmm..." Logan took a deep think into what to do.

"Now."

"Now? Right now?"

"Yep do some stretches and take a left down the hall."

He left the room with proud movements. Logan must be pleased about Mr A's defeat. What is Logan hidding in his mischievous mind? Don't care, I am finally training.