Chapter 1 - Waking the devil

The bleak patter of rain hits my bedroom window, until i joyfully woke up. The rain started to die down sharply. I then stretch my tired body when turning to the clock. It was dark, but thankfully noticeable because of its metallic shine. I bring myself to the edge of my bed to walk over to my tv (I couldn't sleep).

Suddenly, a lump of concrete tears through my window and shattered a mug I left on a shelf. My body stuttered. My curtains rush out the broken window, holding on to the nailed in pole. An amber glow appeared and all I could feel was the cold rage on my chest. So I decided to put on a jacked with thick tracksuits.

My body was curious to see the large light but I needed to get my phone."Come on, come on... How is there no f**king signal?!" I quietly screamed.

All of a sudden, glimpses of light outside turned into a roaring blaze. "FIRE! Please, just work you broken little b**ch!". My phone died so I hurled the concrete outside with instant fury. Then the curtains sweeped to both sides causing three criminals to spot me. The flames reflected my tender skin so I had to disappear. They knew where to look and wouldn't accept witnesses.

The house was hollow and I felt like a ghost. Abandoned. Betrayed. helpless. Although, the violence ripped through the garden and the thugs had broken in. I Had to defend my self. Until I had a sudden memory of a fearful past.

It would be best to graze the rubble off my cheek . Gripping a kitchen knife in fear, my eyes filled with fury. Thirsty for blood.

To be a like ghost in needed to be invisible. relentless.These people don't know what they're dealing with. I remembered everything.