Chapter 4 - Road of Karma

"Oi, D***head!" the leader growled with laughter. I completely ignored them and went across the road without even caring. At any moment it decided to rain right now slowly but growing. The rains power enslaved the flames. Leaving puddles in its path.

Walking alongside the road the group paced themselves just to walk along side me. They threw small stones across the road celebrating everything they hit. Trees, cars and me as well. I then saw leader sneaked out an inhaler and tossed it at me. I watched it roll in the middle of the road.

I tried to intimidate them, but my size was too humorous for that leader. Almost as if I was their age. One boy started to repeat he was tired and needed to rest. But that leader looked deep into his eyes and yelled "Whatever I sway you do! I didn't let you rest".

"But. but im tiiiireed."

I looked over at the leader to see if he realised how harsh he was being. He hesitated, and then stared straight at the boy repeatedly.

"You're a chicken Sam. a biiig, fat, ugly chicken".

"Chicken! Chicken." The entire group chanted. Out of nowhere, the leader pushed him back and forth. From one boy to another sticking to the leaders customs. It almost looked like tennis.

After that, the leader thought he could impress his... well students by kicking the boy. And the boy plummeted to the ground. He started coughing violently.

"Asthma... gimmie my asth-

"No you're still a chicken sam."

the boy turned to his back breathing heavily like his ribs where being crushed.

I slowed down peaking over the road to see what the group may do.

"I was only joking Sam. You can get up now if you want." the boy grabbed on to the leader in need of help. He was used for support to get on his feet again.

"Get my. my asthma pleeease".

The boy turned around looking back at me.

"What are you lookin at?" he implied

coming across the road. There was complete silence as he grabbed me into the road.

"Get his inhaler. he is only little you know".

I replied by asking: "You too scared to get it yourself?" As I crept away from him, he swung his elbow directly at my nose. I could feel the blood ooze out my head.

We then clamped onto each others shoulder's, rocking side to side. he kept stricking his body into my shin so I just dragged his body away from the road.

I watched him attempting to gain balance. All I heard after that was a crunch as their leader shattered his inhaler. The group faces went rotten and the Sam started to panic.

Everything had gone in a second. Until he sprang from the floor across the road -back to where I went walking. I thought he had learnt a lession in leadership. I was very wrong.

I turn around to a vicious scream when it paused to crackling end. His body had been poured with red. We all looking in shock. their whole group panicked and had to run alone. Watching them go beyond each other; the drivwe rammed over the body; and I sprinted right to this Sam kid wiping my bloody nose.

"You ok? Sam..." I watched him breath out of control with a twitching sensation.

"Y-n- y yes" Sam was petrified.

He started calming down still shaking from fear.

"They were pretty mean. take this leather jacket". Sam had regained his natural state.

"Come with me we need to find a safe place. Does that sound good?"

"Yes. thank you. what's your name mister?"

"I'm *I sniffed up the remaining blood* I'm Jerry"

"Jerry? that's a nice name."

We both had warm smiles at each other as I carried him down the side of the road. I think I made a friend.