Chapter 11 - Midnight in Disguise

12:00am im tired and weak. With ears still ringing like I came out of a disco. Sleep. I needed sleep. My mind replayed that word over and over. Drawing my tension away from driving. The body of mine trembled in shock. Sleep. In need to sleep.

I passed down a high way raking the next turn in. I don't care what it has its urgent I sleep. Eyes went low, covering attention. I feel the curb grind against the cans wheel softly. I had woken back up with a formal posture.

I should Delray strict at driving. Like a responsible person would. Easy on the brakes, I park at town. The roads were tight and full of parked cars. I went up a shallow road turning against houses.

Opposite to my direction was a wider but muddy path. "fluck it" exhaling. Turning in the pitch black ally, the tree spread further out. Turns out it was an abandoned farm. Over grown with soil.

The whole barn was flooded with slush-like mud. Thick to your ankles. I jog my way into the barn smelling death with a hint of... more death. It was a kill zone of horrible odours. A wooden ladder went up to a shelf of hay. Rotten hay drenched in even more death.

But seriously, that was the worst place on the planet. Perhaps I deserve it. I snuggled around the hay feeling uncomfortably warm, and cosy. I kept my mask one and felt warmth on my lips.

I could sleep. I will rest. And when I recover all will be punished. Swing a strange images I realized I was asleep. I had seen a river turn a gruesome red.It became thick a bubbly. A flash moved to the next image. It was the entire world empty and destroyed.

A figure appear on a hill of fog. The person just stood there. Alone. The last image was one that kept merging with the other images. An arm. A torn off arm pale with a gun in the hand.

fire burnt closer to the arm nearly touching it. This was a vision. A nightmare-ish vision. The arm pulled the trigger and caused one final image.

It was the one of the world again. And that time, there was no person in the fog. Is this my fate? I want to wake up. Do it. In a fraction of a second a loud scream happened with a family photo.

Daylight. The dream completed. I am not stopping after a stupid dream. I came so far for reasons. This village looks easy enough. Im starting the Destiny here.