An Unknown Love. Part 45

What's up guys? :) I'm sorry I haven't updated in over a week. But after I put the three chapters up, I had to catch up on Uni work I neglected to get the three chapters up :) I did have Wednesday and Thursday off, but it was my birthday so just wanted to relax :D

I'm not sure if there's going to be one more chapter, or two. But it basically is over. I'm not sure what to do for my next story, but I have a few ideas. And I'd love to hear what you guys think I should do next :D I want to move away from student/teacher ones. For now at least.

I know most of you probably don't really care, but I really think you should check out Pewdiepie if you like video games. Even if you just want a laugh. I honestly think he's the funniest guy ever! He can be quite rude and crude sometimes, and swear quite a lot. So if you don't like any of those don't watch!1 But I love him and watch him every day :D

Anyways, I'll stop blabbering on :P 
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :D
And like the photo on the side. I'm sure you've probs seen it since I put it everywhere! But I had to put it up here. If anyone wants to send me some fanart, I'd love to get it :) I think it's awesome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

"What time are you going to be here at?" Lewis asked over the phone. 

"I'm still at Uni. My lecture got cancelled so I was going to go to the gym." I was supposed to finish at three, but the lecturer is off sick or something. So I've got an hour to kill and my gym is only around the corner. 

"Claire, the real estate woman just called me. She has an emergency at one of her flats. So she can't meet us until five." He explained as I walked into the students union. 

"Will I still pick you up at half three then?" I was supposed to meet him after he finished work. 

"Unless you want to come over now." He asked sweetly trying to convince me. I sighed, not really wanting to go in. "Please Rox? I'm really bored in here. I'm in a free period now, and I have a cover class next period. Please come keep me company."

I know if I could see him now, he'd be pouting at me. "I'll get you a coffee."

"I can get a coffee here." I don't really like going into my old school. 

"Yeah but I make a good coffee. I'll get you something to eat. And not all that healthy stuff the kids have to eat. I'll get you something from the staff room." He kept trying to bribe me to come in. 

"Fine but you better get me something nice. And I don't want a coffee." If I was going to go over to him, I want a Starbucks and not the coffee from his office. 

"I promise I'll get you something nice. I'll see you soon then." 

I could just about hear the smile in his voice. He knows I can't resist it when he gets me food. "I'll see you in a bit." I hung up and put my phone in my bag. I walked over to Starbucks, not particularly happy that I was going to my old school. 

*

I got into Lewis' work when he was still on his free period. "Where's my food?" I shut his door and walked over to his desk. He laughed and looked up at me.

"Hi Rox, it’s great to see you too.” He opened his drawer and held out a packet of sweets.

“Thanks,” I set his coffee I got him on the desk and took the sweets from him.

“What’s this?” He lifted up the coffee cup and stood up.

“A coffee,” I rolled my eyes and walked over to his couch. I couldn’t really go to Starbucks and not get him one.

“Then thanks,” he walked over to me and sat down beside me. “I didn’t even have to ask for one.” He leant over and kissed my cheek. “How was Uni?”

“Boring,” I turned around and brought my feet onto the couch.

“Are you still doing what you did last year?” Lewis has already had me come and complain to him about how boring Uni is.

“Yeah, it’s just like doing the business work I did last year. Sitting for two hours hearing what I already know doesn’t motivate me much.” I get so bored in lectures that I end up going on my phone and not paying attention.

“It’ll get better eventually. But when I gave you something new to learn, you were never motivated.” He teased while pushing my shoulder slightly.

“You’re an awful teacher.” I lied, keeping my face as straight as I could.

“So then why did you ask me to tutor you?”

“I didn’t ask you, you offered.” I don’t think I’d ever have asked him to tutor me. I never would’ve admitted to him myself that I needed help.

“But you still took me up on the offer. If I was an awful teacher, I doubt you would’ve let me tutor you the amount of time I did.” He really wasn’t a bad teacher. If it wasn’t for him I definitely wouldn’t have passed Maths.

“We didn’t spend that much time. Did we?” I thought we only spent about one hour a week in tutoring and it was only for two months or so.

“We spent a fair amount of time in tutoring. I was looking at my diary the other week and it started off just one hour after school. But I think it ended up nearly four hours a week when your exam got closer. That’s probably when you fell for me.” He smirked and turned to face me.

“I don’t think so,” I scoffed and shook my head.

“That’s right, you fancied me from the first time you saw me.” He chuckled and rested his arm along the back of the couch.

“No I didn’t,” I didn’t fancy him from the moment I saw him. I think it took about two weeks for me to see how hot he really was.

“You’ve told me that was when you started liking me.” He laughed and shook his head slightly.

“I don’t think so. I didn’t start liking you until the first time we were sitting here, when I was sick.” I may have fancied him, but I didn’t like him.

“As long as you like me now, then I don’t care when you started liking me.” He smiled and ran the back of his fingers along my cheek.

“Well,” I drawled out with a shrug. He set his coffee cup down and moved closer to me.

“What?” He tried intimidating me in a low voice.

“I may like you now. You never know,” I smirked and held my ground. I wasn’t going to back down to him.

“I know you like me now.” He leant forward so his face was close to mine. “I can prove it too.” He smiled slightly and put his hand on my knee.

“Really?” I whispered glancing down at his lips. He leant forward and brushed his lips against mine.

“I missed you today. I hate not seeing you in front of me when I’m teaching.”

“I don’t miss sitting here.” I smiled and gripped the front of his shirt.

“I know you do.” He whispered before pressing his lips against mine. He tangled his fingers through my hair, as I pulled him closer to me. He smirked and quickened up the kiss. I pulled away to try and catch my breath. “There’s something quite exhilarating about doing this in school.” He kept kissing along my jaw.

“I think it’d be more exhilarating if I was still a student.” I laughed as he kissed my neck.

“Probably, but I doubt either of us would’ve done that.” He kissed up behind my ear just as the bell rang.

“You never know,” I kissed his cheek and pushed him away from me. I definitely wouldn’t have done it.

“I know you wouldn’t have.” He gave me a quick kiss before standing up. He grabbed his coffee cup and walked over to his desk.

“What am I supposed to do while you have a class?” I followed him over to his desk as students began to walk in.

“I’m not teaching them. I’m just going to tell them what to do. I have stuff I need to mark.” He looked at me and smirked.

“No,” I walked over to his computer and sat down. I’m not helping him mark work.

“Please, I’ll get them marked faster if you help.” He lifted a pile of books and set them on the desk beside me.

“I’m not here to do your work. I don’t even want to be here.” I opened the internet and tried to pass some time.

“If I don’t get them finished now, then we can’t go out tonight.” He always finds a way to try and blackmail me.

“That’s fine with me. I have things I need to do anyway.” I really don’t have anything to do. I was always planning on going over to Lewis’.

“What do you have to do? You haven’t done anything since you started Uni.” He grabbed a sheet of paper and started calling the register, stopping me from saying anything. I ignored what he was calling and opened up the pictures of the flat we were going to few today. It looked really nice from the pictures. It was in a nice quite area and looked really spacious. It was bigger than Lewis’ apartment now, and didn’t cost as much as we would’ve expected.

“You know we’re going to see it later. You don’t have to look at pictures when you can see the real thing.” Lewis moved his chair and sat beside me.

“I just want to look at it before we go. So stop having a go at me.” I want to remind myself what it looked like. I haven’t looked at it since we made the viewing appointment.

“I’m not having a go at you. I’m just saying,” he laughed and lifted up a red pen from in front of the computer. 

“Has Ben found anyone to move in with him yet?” I haven’t spoken to Ben in a few days. 

“I think someone he studies with is thinking of moving in with him. We haven’t really spoken about it yet. But he doesn’t want to have to go and find a new place.” He said as he started marking his work.

“Well if this flat is the one, then we probably won’t be moved in for another two weeks. So he still has time to sort something out.” I would feel bad if we didn’t give him any time to find someone. But we’ve given him ages to figure out what to do.

“He’ll figure something out soon. But it does look like that guy is moving in with him.” He looked over at me and ran his fingers through his hair. “There isn’t really much else we can do though. We told him we were moving in together weeks ago.” He shrugged his shoulders and raised his eyebrows.  

“But I don’t want him to have to pay the rent until he finds someone.” I imagine that the rent isn’t cheap.

“You don’t even know how much rent is for that place.” He laughed, spinning the pen in his hand.

“I know, but paying it all one your own, especially when you’re studying isn’t going to be cheap.” 

“Yeah, it wouldn’t be that easy to pay. But we need to focus on finding us a place to find first.” He smiled slightly before going back to his work. 

“Yeah, I forgot I wasn’t focusing on us.” I said sarcastically as I looked back at the computer. 

“Did I say that you weren’t focusing on us?”

“You implied it,” I didn’t look at him and continued looking at the computer.

“I didn’t imply anything, Rox.” He laughed and pushed my shoulder. “You just have to argue against everything I say.” He really does love trying to wind me up. He doesn’t do it so much that I get really wound up, be he does it as a joke.

“No I don’t,” I said stubbornly while looking at him.

“What are you doing now, Rox?” He smirked and raised his eyebrows.

“Shut up,” I hit his upper arm as hard as I could. 

“Yeah, I didn’t think so. You know I’m right.” 

“Seriously shut up,” I gave him a flat look before looking away. He laughed and went back to marking his work.

*

“Roxy and Mark I presume?” A woman smiled at us as we waited outside the apartment blocked.

“That’s us,” Lewis smiled and shook her hand.

“Sorry about having to put the viewing back. And for being a bit late now,” she apologised shaking my hand.

“Don’t worry about it, Claire.” 

“Well let’s go have a look then.” She smiled and we walked over to the door. “This door provides extra security and it requires a key to get in.” She explained unlocking it. “Far too many buildings have a bottom door that anyone can open.” She held the door open and let us walk in. “The flat you are interested in is on the fifth floor, and there are both stairs and an elevator.” 

I can tell she’s going to give us every little bit of information on this place. 

~

"And this would be the master bedroom. It's quite a bit bigger than the second bedroom." She finished off the tour by showing us the last room. But I'm already sold on the place. She opened the door and let us see the room. "The bed, the wardrobe and the dresser will be here if you move in. Actually all the furnishings will be here." 

I nodded and walked around the room. I glanced over at her as her phone rang. "I'm sorry I need to take this. Have a look around and get a feel for the place. Talk it through with each other and I be back in a minute." She smiled and left Lewis and I in the room. 

"At least we wouldn't have to buy a lot of furnishings." Lewis smiled and walked over to the window. "And there's not a bad view." 

I walked over and stood beside him. "I wouldn't mind waking up to this view every morning." I really like the view out of the window. It was looking over part of the town. And it was a floor length window. It's a shame there isn't a balcony here. But there's one in the living room. 

"Obviously you want to wake up to me every morning more." He looked down at me and put his arm around my waist. 

“Yeah,” I folded my arms across my chest and leant into his side. 

“What do you think of the place?” 

“I like it, it’s better than the other ones we’ve looked at.” I was more impressed with this apartment than the other four we’ve looked at. The other ones were nice, just not as nice as this one.

“Yeah, I like it too.” He agreed while rubbing my hip. “It’s big and not that expensive. Plus it’s in a good location.” He added as I looked up at him. It was a perfect location for us. He wasn’t right in the heart of the town, but was pretty close. And it was close to my Uni and Lewis’ work. 

“I can see us here together. It feels like our type of place.” I walked over to the wardrobe, just to see how big it was. 

“I feel the same.” He laughed as I opened up the wardrobe. “Is it big enough for you?” Lewis joked, walking away from the window.

“I think we might need one with a bit more room.” I joked while shutting the wardrobe doors and turned around to him. “What do you think then?” I walked over to the dresser and leant against it. 

“I’m happy with it. It’s the best we’ve seen and probably the best we’re going to get. But it’s also up to you as well.” He smiled and folded his arms across his chest.

“I really like it. I think we should go with this one.” I shrugged slightly, telling him how I truly felt. I would love to live in a place like this.

“So then we’re going to go for this one then?”

I smiled and simply nodded at him. “Perfect,” he clapped his hands together once. 

“We finally found somewhere.” I laughed as he walked over to me. 

“Well, it was worth waiting.” He smiled and took my hands in his. “I’m just glad we’re finally moving in together.” He pulled my hands, forcing me to stand up.

“It’ll be another few weeks before we get moved in.” I know it’ll take a while until we’re settled here.

“Yeah, but that will pass quickly. Once we start getting our stuff together and moved in, it’ll feel like no time at all.” He smiled and rested his hand against my neck. “I still want a room to put all my game consoles and my TV in.” He smirked and ran his thumb along my jawline. 

“Okay,” I scoffed and patted his chest. 

“We’ll talk about it when we get sorted.”

“If you get a games room, I want a dog.” I challenged, raising my eyebrows. He laughed and shook his head slightly. 

“Let’s leave it for now, and go tell Claire we want this place.” He gave me a quick kiss, before leading me out of the room. We walked down the hall and met up with Claire in the living room.

“So, what do you think of the place?” She smiled and put her phone in her pocket.

“Yeah, we’re going to take it.” Lewis looked down at me and smiled.

“Great!” She exclaimed enthusiastically. “I knew you’d love the place.” She walked over to the table and opened up her planner. “We just have to talk about the important stuff, and sign some things. You’ll need to come in over the next few days to sign the contract and leave a deposit.” She took some papers out and set them on the table. Lewis rubbed my back before walking over to her. I think I’ll leave all the complicated and boring stuff to him.

I’ll just sit here and look around at our new place. This is going to be Lewis and I’s first place together. And I really hope it’s not the last.