An Unknown Love. Part 2

I'm literally about to go out so ill have to proof read later. I hope you enjoy this one. There's more if Mr Hartley :D

Anyways I need to go.

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan.

Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :)

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWO

"Rox hurry up or we'll be late for registration." Jessie said as we walked towards the Geography block.

"It's Mr Hunter, you know he won't care." We turned the corner before going into Mr Hunter's room.

"Late again I see guys," he said with a smirk. Mr Hunter is one of the few teachers that actually like Jessie and I. And he was one of the teachers that we like.

"Do you really expect anything different?" Jessie said with a laugh. I smiled at Mr Hunter as we walked over to our desk. "So what's the plan of action for Mr Hartley today?"

I shrugged sitting back in my chair. "Act like I don't know what he's talking about. Piss him off a little bit," I gave the normal answer.

"And you wonder why he doesn't like you." He said shaking his head. I laughed as Mr Hunter began to call the roll.

*

"Don't piss him off too much," Jessie said as we sat down in Maths. "We've got to go out after school."

I laughed taking out my Maths book. "I'll try and keep it to an absolute minimum."

He smiled opening his books. "Right guys just finish the questions you were doing on Friday. I don't mind if you listen to your music, as long as I can't hear it." With that everyone started getting out their music.

"Can I listen to yours? I forgot mine," Jessie asked with a smile. I nodded and took out my iPhone. I gave him one headphone before turning on some music. I watched Jessie answer a question seeing if I could do it myself.

"Roxanne," Mr Hartley warned from the front of the room.

"What?" I said throwing my hands up slightly.

"Do your work, for that you need to look at your own page." The class snickered thinking he caught me copying work.

"I was seeing how to do it actually." I knew this would happen. Every lesson we always get into an argument.

"Well if you listened last week you would know how to do it." He looked back at his computer screen. I rolled my eyes and looked back down at Jessie's book. "And stop sharing headphones Roxanne, listen to you own music."

"This is my own music so don't shout at me about it." I looked back up at him and he sighed .

"Stop arguing with me and just do what you're told."

"Sir, it is her music. So you're wrong to shout at her." Jessie cane into the conversation. Mr Hartley sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Both of you out, you're pissing me off. I don't want to see you two until the end of the period." He threw us out for another lesson. I looked at Jessie and smiled. We liked getting thrown out of class so we can just go walk around school. We stood up and walked towards the door. On the way out I made sure the door slammed shut.

"So much for not pissing him off too much." Jessie said with a slight laugh. I laughed as we headed towards the playground.

"I don't really care. He pisses me off, so I should piss him off. In seven months I never have to see his stupid, ugly face." I could probably use much stronger words about him. He smiled as we sat down on a bench.