An Unknown Love. Part 27

So I don't think you'll be happy with the end of this one :P But at the part where Oliver Jackson-Cohen and Jake Gyllenhaal were mentioned I couldn't stop smiling. I was like 'it's Lewis and Caleb!' I thought it was funny :L  

Anyway, I've not got much else to say really. 

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan/Follower. Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :D 

Enjoy!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN 

"Mark is downstairs, Roxy." My dad said from my door. 

"Whatever, I don't want to talk to anyone." I mumbled rolling over so my back was to the door. My dad sighed and closed the door. I'm still in a bad mood about last night. I wouldn't have put it past Haley to say something. But I never expected some people that did, to say something. 

"Sarky?" Lewis asked knocking my door. 

"Go away," I sighed and covered my head with my covers. 

"No, I'm not going to go away." He walked into the room and shut the door. "What's wrong?" He asked sitting down on my bed. 

"I don't want to talk about it." I know exactly what will happen if I tell him. 

"Come on Rox; you know you can talk to me." He kept trying to get me to talk to him. 

"I just don't want to talk about it." I snapped and sat up on my bed. "So just let it go." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. 

"How can I let it go when it's bothering you?" 

"Because I'm telling you to let it go. If you don't want to, you can just piss off Mark." I stood up and walked into my bathroom. I locked the door and walked over to my sink. 

"Now I know there's definitely something wrong. You only call me Mark when you're angry, pissed off or if I've done something wrong." He said from the other side of the door. That was completely true. I never call him Mark, any other time I'd call him Lewis. 

"You're pissing me off. You're getting in like an asshole." I wasn't that pissed off with him. It was more what was said last night. 

"Do you know what Rox? I came over here because I was worried about you. You never called me last night and you never answered my calls last night or this morning. So when you finally trust me and realise I'm here for you, come and talk to me." He sighed, and I listened as he walked away. He shut my bedroom door as he left. I sighed and rested my face in my hands. This is just great. 

I left my bathroom and walked into my empty room. I walked over to my closet and quickly got changed. After pulling on a hoody, I walked over to my shoes. Slipping them on I looked out of my window. I saw Lewis and my dad talking on the front step. I guess I might as well do this now. I grabbed my phone and keys before leaving my room. 

As I stepped outside I locked eyes with Lewis. My dad turned around and looked at me. I moved my head towards my car and started walking towards it. I got in and put my seatbelt on. Lewis got in and didn't say anything as I started the car. He put on his seatbelt as I drove away. 

"I'm sorry," I finally said after five minutes. The silence was beginning to get to me. "I didn't mean to be such a bitch towards you." I glanced over at him as I drove onto the country roads. 

"You weren't being a bitch, Roxy. And I'm sorry for being impatient with you. I didn't need to get on like a dick." He looked over at me and smiled. "I just wanted you to understand that I'm not here to annoy you. I'm only looking out for you."