AUL Valentine's Special

Hey guys! So I got it out. That's two uploads in 3 days! Tha'ts good for me! It's not that long, just something extra for today :D I was concious of not putting anything in that could spoil the actually story I still have to finish. All there is, is that they moved in together. But we already knew that was going to happen :) I don't think I spoiled anything.
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter.
Happy Valentine's Day, I love you guys!!
Thought the video on the side is cute for this chapter. And it's 1D and you can't go wrong :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUL VALENTINES

Can someone please stop my annoying phone from ringing? I'll give you chocolate or something. I rolled over and lifted my phone off of the bedside table. "Hello?" I mumbled after putting the phone to my ear. 

"Are you not up yet?" Lewis asked with a laugh. 

"I am," I lied while rolling over onto my back. 

"I know you're lying."

"What do you want?" I groaned, annoyed that he woke me up. 

"I was ringing to tell you I'll be home a bit later today. I have to talk to a child's parents. So I won't be home until after four." He woke me up to tell me that?

"Great; can I go back to sleep now?" I wanted to get as much sleep as I can since I'm off Uni. 

"You have to meet Jessie for lunch at twelve and it's half ten. I don't think you can get anymore sleep." He always had to give me bad news.

"I don't want to get up." I complained while sitting up. 

"Well I have a class coming in now. So I'll see you when I get home. Have fun with Jessie." He would definitely be smirking at my unhappiness now. 

"I'll see you later," I hung up and threw the covers off of me. I got out of bed and stretched while yawning. I could probably sleep until Lewis got home. I left the bedroom and walked down the hall into the living room. As I was walking into the kitchen, something caught my eye from the dining table. 

I looked over and saw a bunch of roses on the table. I smiled and walked over to them. There was a dozen red roses and a dozen white roses in a vase. I lifted up the card and smelt the flowers. I usually don't do flowers, but how could anyone turn this down? Waking up to a bunch of roses makes you feel special. I opened the card and recognised Lewis awful hand writing. 

'Happy Valentine's Rox. I made plans for tonight and there's something in the wardrobe that I think you'll like for tonight. Love, Lewis xx.' 

I smiled and set the card on the table. I never knew he was this romantic. He’s never bought me flowers before, ever. I decided I wanted to see what he got me now, rather than wait. So I walked down the hall and into our bedroom. I walked over to the wardrobe and slid open the door. I was actually quite nervous to see what he got me. But I was more excited to see it. I didn’t have to look too hard, because he moved all of my other clothes to one side, so he could hang the dress on its own. I took it out and looked at it.

It was a mid-thigh length white dress, with a black pattern down the sides and along the middle. It was absolutely beautiful. I doubt he picked this out on his own. I didn’t even think he’d get me anything. And it wasn’t here last night, so he must’ve put it there before he went to work. 

I hung it back up and closed the wardrobe. I left the bedroom and walked back towards the kitchen. I didn’t want to text Lewis to say thanks, I’d rather do it when he gets home from work. I walked into the kitchen and started making a cup of coffee. I didn’t even know we were going out to dinner tonight. We didn’t really make plans to celebrate Valentine’s Day. We said we’d have a quiet one because it was our first one together. I guess he wasn’t having any of that. But if he bought me a dress, which looks expensive, I’m going to buy him something today. I’ve already got him something small, but I want to get him something else. I know him really well, and I know he’s probably bought more than a dress and dinner.

*

“Are you home Rox?” Lewis called as he shut the front door.

“Yeah, I’m in the kitchen.” I answered as I kept making a cup of coffee. I heard him drop his bag on the floor, before his footsteps heading towards the kitchen. 

“Are you alright?” He came up beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist. 

“Yeah, I’m fine. How was work?” I smiled as he kissed my temple. 

“It was alright. Bunch of hormonal teenagers all excited for Valentine’s Day.” He complained while walking away from me.

“I’m a teenager,” I gave him a flat look as he got out a mug. 

“I meant everyone under sixteen.” He laughed and started making a cup of coffee. “Did you have a good time with Jessie?” He glanced over at me and smiled.

“Yeah, it was nice to have lunch when we weren’t rushing to get to class.” I lifted up my coffee and leant against the worktop. “He’s got a date tonight.” 

“I didn’t know he was seeing anyone.” He said as I took a sip of my coffee. 

“Neither did I until today. He said it’s only a new thing and she’s a girl from one of his classes. So he probably didn’t want to say anything yet.” I’m not surprised that he didn’t tell me really. He doesn’t usually say he’s dating someone until they’re official. 

“He hasn’t had a girlfriend in ages, so he probably wants to take things slow.” Lewis shrugged and walked over to the table. 

“Probably,” I agreed nodding slightly. “Thanks for the flowers,” I smiled and walked over to him. “They’re really nice,” I sat down on his knee and set my mug on the table. 

“I wanted to surprise you. I’m glad you liked them.” He smiled and put his arm around my back.

“Yeah, it was a nice surprise. I didn’t expect to wake up to a bunch of flowers. Especially not two dozen roses.” I laughed and played with the bottom of his hair. 

“I can be romantic when I want to be.” 

“Now I know that,” I gave him a quick kiss as he rubbed my back. “What are we doing tonight?”

He smirked and sat back in the chair. “It’s a surprise, so you’ll have to wait.” He folded his arms across his chest adamantly. 

“Well when are we leaving so I have time to get ready.” I want to put in a lot of effort for him tonight. When we usually go to dinner, it’s a lot more chilled because we usually go see a movie after. But today was Valentine’s and I wanted to look amazing.

“We need to leave about six. We have to be there around seven and it takes a while to get there.” He answered very cryptically, making me even more confused. 

“Where are we going that takes an hour to get there?” I couldn’t think about where we could possibly go.

“I’m not going to tell you.” He laughed and shook his head at me. “But you’ll love it, I promise.” He leant forward and kissed my cheek.

“I’m going to go have a shower then.” I patted his chest before standing up.

“Give me a shout when you’re finished so I can have one.” He called after me as I left the kitchen. “Unless I can have one with you!” He shouted in all seriousness. I just ignored him and kept walking.

~

“Have I said how amazing you look?” Lewis said while running his thumb along the back of my hand.

“Only about three times.” I laughed as we walked up the stairs in the restaurant. 

“Well you do look absolutely gorgeous.” He kissed the top of my head, before opening the door. I walked through and saw the restaurant was packed. We walked over to the bar and a young guy walked over to us.

“Are you alright, Mark?” He greeted with a smile, his voice thick with what sounded like a South African accent. It was a hot accent.

“Yeah, how’s it going with you?” Lewis shook his hand and leant against the bar. “Ruan, this is Roxy. Roxy, this is Ruan, we went to Uni together.” He introduced us to each other.

“Hey, how’re you doing?” He smiled and held his hand out.

“Hey,” I smiled back and shook his hand.

“Right, I’ve got a table for you. Follow me,” he walked around the bar and headed towards the back of the restaurant. 

"He's accent is really hot," I whispered in Lewis' ear. 

"What about my accent?" He looked down at me and smiled. His accent sounds like everyone else from here. I shrugged making him laugh slightly. "Thanks Sarky," he said sarcastically, putting his hand on my lower back. We followed Ruan to the back of the restaurant, where he stopped at a set of doors. 

"You owe me big time for this Marky Boy." Ruan stopped at the door and turned around to smirk at Lewis. I furrowed my eyebrows, very confused. 

"I know," Lewis laughed before Ruan opened the door. Lewis out some pressure on my back, forcing him to walk in front of him. I walked in and saw a small room with a single table, and candles all around the room. On the table was a vase with a single red rose in it.

“I’ll send one of the waiters in to get you some drinks in a minute.” He smiled and left Lewis and I alone.

“You don’t do things by half, do you?” I laughed as he walked me over to the table.

“It’s our first Valentine’s together. I wanted to go all out.” He pulled out my chair for me to sit down.

“Well I’m not going to complain.” I smiled and sat down on the chair.

“Good, because I wouldn’t be happy if you did.” He walked around the table and sat down opposite me.

“I’m guessing you didn’t do all of this. Who planned it all?” I probably wasn’t giving him much credit.

“I didn’t put it all out and stuff. But I told them what I wanted. Why can’t you believe that?” He laughed and leant on the table.

“It’s like I can’t believe that you chose this dress yourself. It’s not something I think you can do.”

“No, I planned everything in this room. With the dress, I may have had a little input from Olivia.” He smirked and shrugged his shoulders slightly. “But she wanted to get a red one, but I wanted the white one. So I think it was ultimately my decision.” He reasoned with a serious tone.

“Well it’s beautiful,” I smiled and smoothed out the dress.

“I have good tastes. You’re another example of how good my tastes are.”

“I’m not going to argue with you there.” I joked, putting my hair over one shoulder.

“I know how to get a gorgeous dress for my gorgeous girl.” He was definitely moving into cheesy territory.

“You’re starting to get a little bit cringy Lewis.” I shook my head slightly, hearing the door behind me open.

“I’ll just stop talking then,” he laughed just as a waiter came over.

“Are you ready to order some drinks?” He smiled and took his notepad out of his pocket.

“Can we get a jug of water and a bottle of your South African red wine?” Lewis asked with a smile.

“I’ll get that for you now and give you a minute to look over the menu.” He wrote on his pad before walking away.

“You know I never pegged you as being as romantic as you are today.” I told him honesty, knowing he wouldn’t be offended.

“I can be romantic when I want to be. I’ll be cocky and big-headed most of the time. But when it comes to showing how much I love you, then I’m going to be romantic. Today cheesy is allowed.” He reached over and took my hand in his.

“I’ll let it slide for today, just because you bought me a dress.” I smiled and he ran his thumb along the back of my hand.

“I might have gotten you a bit more than a dress.” He drawled out, knowing I wouldn’t be happy about it.

“Lewis,” I gave him a flat look, tilting my head on my shoulder.

“You’ll love it, I promise.” He turned around to get something out of his jacket pocket, that was draped over the back of the chair.

“You still shouldn’t have. The dress and dinner was enough.” I was really happy that he got me a dress. I didn’t need anything else.

“Well I have. So you might as well have it.” He turned back around and handed me a long thin box with a ribbon bow on the top corner. I opened the lid up slowly, revealing a charm bracelet.

“Wow,” I was literally lost for words. I really didn’t know what to say it was that beautiful. It was silver and had three charms on it. There was a rose, a heart and a dog. “A dog Lewis?” I laughed and shook my head.

“You nagged me so long to get a dog that I couldn’t help myself.” He explained taking the box from me.

“I love it, it’s beautiful. Thank you,” I smiled as he took the bracelet from the box.

“You’re worth it,” he smiled and held the bracelet out. I held out my wrist and let him put the bracelet on. “Perfect,” he raised my hand and kissed my knuckles. It was the perfect size.

“I may have gotten you something too.” I went into my handbag and took out his presents. I handed them to him and he laughed.

“I guess we’re as bad as each other then.” He set one on the table and started opening the other one. He opened up the box and smiled when he saw the cufflinks. “I don’t have any cufflinks.” He looked up at me and I just smiled at him. He closed the box and lifted up the other one. He opened the paper to reveal the aftershave I got him. “Are you implying that I smell bad?” He raised an eyebrow and set his gifts to the side of the table.

“Yeah,” I smirked and nodded slightly.

“Thank you,” he leant across the table and pressed his lips to mine. I put my hand on his cheek, feeling the stubble starting to come out. “I love you,” he whispered against my lips.

“I love you too,” I pressed my lips back against his.

Definitely the best Valentine’s Day I’ve ever had. I’m really looking forward to having more with Lewis.