An Unknown Love. Part 42

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait, but I've been busy with exams. But thankfully they're done!! :) I haven't proof read this because I'm busy trying to fix my phone :/ Have to restore it and put everything back on including my music :( But I'll proof it tomorrow.

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :D

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

"Roxy?" Jessie asked in a sickly sweet voice. I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows.

"What?" I replied apprehensively, knowing he wanted something. 

"Are you going to finish that?" He pointed to the last bit off sandwich. Jade laughed as I just shook my head on disbelief. 

"I swear you're only friends with me for my food." I rolled my eyes and pushed my plate towards him. 

"Love you," he leant over and kissed my cheek. I laughed slightly and looked back at my phone. I finished off my text to Lewis and hit send. "Someone's talking to their boyfriend."

I looked back at Jessie, who was raising his eyebrows suggestively. "How do you know who I'm talking to?" I could've been talking to my dad for all he knew. 

"You have this look when you're talking to Hartley. We can just tell," he looked at Jade who nodded to back him up. 

"You look happier than when you're texting someone else." She teased slightly, before taking a sip of her coffee. I'm really going to miss her this year. We're currently at the airport having lunch before she gets on her flight. I can't believe she's leaving today and I'll not see her until May. I'm going to be stuck with three boys, on my own for eight months. I don't know how I'll cope. We'll I know I will with Lewis, but Ben and Jessie will be a challenge. 

"Shush, you're the same with Ben." I defended while rolling my eyes. 

"My ears are burning." Ben said walking past me and to his seat. Ben came to see Jade off since they're going out. He's really going to miss her, bless him. Lewis was the only one who couldn't come because he's at work. But he did want to come with us. And Jade's parents were somewhere else in the airport having coffee. 

"That's because we're talking about you." I gave him a flat look. 

"All go things I hope." He smirked and took a sip of his water. 

"We were saying how Roxy has this look when she's talking to Mark." Jade filled him in while folding her arms on the table. 

"Yeah I've seen that too." He nodded in agreement. "Mark does the exact same thing. It's always fun teasing him about it. I'm still teasing him about you two moving in together ever since you guys told me."

"Ben!" I hissed annoyed her let slip we were moving in together. His smile fell when he realised what he did. 

"You and Mark are moving in together?!" Jade questioned looking between Ben and I. "Why didn't you tell us?!" She looked at Jessie to see if he knew or not. 

"We haven't told anyone that's why." 

"When did you find out?" Jade narrowed her eyes and looked at Ben. 

"About a week ago." He knew he was going to get shouted at for not telling Jade.

"How come you never told us?" Jessie looked at me and shook his head slightly. 

"We honestly only told Ben so he could sort out a new place or flat mate. We haven't even told our parents." I know Lewis' parents will accept it more than mine.