Twenty Six

Twenty Six

¡SMUT!

"Touch me." Josh said, suddenly. His eyes were closed and his hand was laid on his chest. His other hand was laced with Tyler's. "I know you want to."

Tyler's hand, that wasn't laced with Josh's, was on Josh's stomach, close to his hips.

"W-What? Of– n-no." Tyler stuttered, surprised and taken back, but his hand was still where it was.

Josh opened his eyes, his coffee eyes, and looked fondly of Tyler. "Then you want me to touch you?" He said then took Tyler's hand off him.

Josh laid down on his side and placed his hand on Tyler's jeans, where his manhood was, rubbing him through it. Tyler bit his lip, fighting against the urge to moan. His mom was home; he didn't want her to hear.

Josh laughed softly. "I knew you wanted me to."

Josh unbuttoned Tyler's jeans with one hand, then pulled down his zipper. His eyes fluttered shut as Josh began moving his hand, slowly trailing his fingers over Tyler's length through his boxers.

"Do you like that?" Josh asked. His thumb brushed over Tyler's tip, making him bite his lip harder. He slipped his hand in and felt Tyler's hard flesh.

"Y-Yes." Tyler gasped as his boyfriend's hand began to move quicker around him. "Fuck."

"That's what we're about to do baby," Josh said and unzipped his jeans. "Unless you don't want to."

"No, I want to."

"Good or this would've been really awkward." Josh joked. He kicked off his jeans, pulling his boxers off, too, before working on Tyler's jeans.

He pulled Tyler's white shirt over his head, throwing it on the floor with the rest of their clothes.

Josh entered his a finger inside of Tyler, finding a sweet spot, then covered Tyler's mouth with his free hand.

"Be quiet for me, Ty, you're mom's home."

Josh removed his fingers, stroking Tyler's length. He moaned quietly against his hand.

"If we were at my place, you could've been as loud as you wanted." He removed his hand from over Tyler's mouth. "Quiet."

Josh entered his member in slowly, watching Tyler struggle to keep still under the feeling. He leaned in to kiss his boyfriend, keeping his most of his moans silent as he began thrusting quickly.

He built up his speed. Tyler's arms wrapped around him. His nails left red scratches down Josh's back.

Josh hit Tyler's prostate, causing Tyler to arch into him. His nails dug deeper into Josh's shoulders. He began hitting that spot with each long thrust.

"I'm c-close." Tyler managed against Josh's lips. His lips left Tyler, trailing kisses to his neck where he kissed the hickey he left the other night, making another one just under it, then another, then another until Tyler's neck and collar was covered in purple blotches.

He finally came with a loud moan, clenching around Josh's length, making him come.

"Tyler, honey, are you okay?" Kelly, Tyler's mom rushed upstairs after hearing him, trying to open the door, just to find it was locked.